4

You stood up and left. You just got up and walked out the door. You wanted to kiss Logan but you also wanted to kiss Jack. You didn't know what to do.
You went back to your apartment upset you left, it wasn't fun tho, you just wanted to hangout not kiss.
You heard a knock at the door and it was Jack. It surprised you, you expected Logan.

"Hey, um, I'm sorry I left I just wanted to have fun not kiss guys"
"It's fine I get it, but who were you gonna kiss?"
You walked back to the couch and sat down. You put your face in your hands.
You felt Jack sit down and you looked up taking a deep breath.
"I don't know Jack, I just...I'm scared"
"Of what" he said turning forwards.
"I don't know" you felt your phone vibrate it was a notification of Logan with a girl on his lap kissing him.
You turned your phone off and just stared at the black tv screen.
Jack could tell you were upset so he hugged you. You turned into him and hugged him back.

"Look y/n, I get it, you like Logan and I'll lay off."
"I'm really sorry if I led you on, that was not my intention at all."
You felt horrible and you could tell Jack was sad. He got up off the couch and left.

Jacks pov-
I walked over to Logans apartment and everyone had left, he was cleaning up eight sheets of the boys.
"Yo Jack where did you go?" Logan walked up to.
"I was talking to y/n" his smile turned into a frown.
"What did she say" he asked concerned. You took him out into the hall and told him how y/n saw the picture.
"Logan she looked broken"

Logans pov-
"Logan she looked broken" my eyes widened and I quickly ran to y/n's apartment. She was sitting on the couch when I walked in. She was looking at the picture. My heart broke.
"Y/n, I'm sorry It was a dare"
"This is what I was avoiding!!" She got up and yelled a little. She had been crying.
"Please y/n"
"I really thought you were different, but your the exact same!" She started crying.
"Y/n please don't be mad. It was a dare, I wouldn't hurt you!" A tear slipped down my cheek.
"Dare or not you still hurt me!" She started crying and pacing around.
"I know and I'm sorry I really am..."
"I was right Logan. Your what I'm trying to avoid. And I did a pretty sh*tty job at it" she walked out of her apartment and slammed the door making the paintings on the wall move.

I felt disappointed in myself. I got her hopes up and I hurt her. I told her I wouldn't and I did. I put my head between my knees and cried.

Your pov-
I was so stupid to think a guy like Logan would like me. I'm so stupid. You walked down Hollywood boulevard and You felt someone grab your hand. You turned and saw Logan, his eyes were red and blood shot and your sure yours were too. He pulled you into his chest and hugged you so tight.

"I need you y/n" You needed him to. You want him so badly.
You pulled away from him and took a deep breath.
"I need you too but I'm too scared to like you" his smile faded and he let go of you.
"Why are you so afraid to like me" you could tell he was upset.
"Because I have trust issues and trust me Logan not being with you is killing me really it is, but i need to know you won't do this again" you frowned at him and looked down. You walked back to your apartment and just threw yourself on your bed.
Why am I so stupid to let him go
You thought in your head.

You woke up to a text from Logan.
"Look I know your not ready and don't trust me yet, but I will do what it takes for you to trust me"
You smiled.
"Okay then" you texted back and went to get in the shower.
You got out of the shower and Logan was calling you, you quickly ran to it and picked it up.

"Hello?"
"Hey! Y/n, wanna go to the why don't we boys house today with me?"
"Yes!! Let me finish getting ready. Come over"
"Okay, on my way"

You threw on some short shorts and the maverick crop top. You heard Logan walk in as you were brushing your teeth. Your hair was still a little bit wet so you blow dried it.
You saw Logan watching you. You turned and winked at him as a joke and put his head back laughing. You finished getting ready and went to the why don't we boys house.

You walked in and they all hugged you. You saw Jack and hugged him individually. Logan and then were all recording in the studio and you sat on the couch waiting. You decided to sneak in and take a video of them. They all saw you and ran after you. You quickly ran away and they all caught up to you. You jumped on the couch and put your hands over your face laughing.

"She's got the cutest laugh ever" said Zach. They all laughed and Logan came and sat next to you.
"Yeah she does" Logan said looking at you and winking. You laughed and shook your head.
"We got a blusher!!" Logan jumped up and said they all jumped and playfully teased you. You got up and walked out as a joke.
"Aw y/n come back!" You walked back in and they all cheered. You laughed.

You and Logan left and went back to his place.
You played with Kong as Logan editors his vlog. It was already dark.
"I should go" you said standing up and putting Kong in his pen.
"Nooo" he looked at you with pouty eyes.
"Stop your making me feel guilty" you said laughing.
You walked for the door but Logan turned you around by your waist.
"Stay" be said looking into your eyes.
"Logan, I can't I have to go home!" He quickly picked you up and you latched on to him hoping he wouldn't drop you.
He went to put you down but you kept your legs around his waist and didn't let go. He sat on the couch with you on his lap.
I like him.
You quickly kissed his lips and your eyes went wide.
A huge smile grew across his face.
"Do you trust me?" He said and you hesitated.
"Um....yes" he stood up and swung you around.
You both laughed.
You like him a lot.

LOGAN WON A TEEN CHOICE AWARD!!!! I literally love him so much it's crazy.
This chapter took so long but it's done now😂 please vote and make sure to comment!