14

He moved out of the way so you could come In. You set your bag on the ground and turned to him.

"Look Jordan, I know it's short notice but...I miss you" you didn't really know if you did or not. He was like your distraction.
"I missed you too babe. And I'm sorry for that night you left, I-"
"It's okay, you were drunk. You didn't know what you were doing. Please don't do it again" you looked down.
"I won't"

You got so many texts and calls from Logan. You just turned your phone on silent and ignored it.
You and Jordan ended up watching movies. You had to say, he really cleaned up a bit since you left. You didn't know how long you would be here. Until Logan decided what he wanted.

"Y/n, why are you really here?" He turned to you.
"Logan, he cheated on me" you looked away from him. He grabbed your hand, I wouldn't do that to you.

Logans pov-
I didn't know what to do. I didn't know where y/n went. She won't answer my calls or texts. Neither will any of the boys. I asked Lydia, Kylie, Tessas, and Erika if they have heard from her but they haven't. I'm really worried but I need to make up my mind. No....my mind is made up. Y/n, she's the one I love she's the one I want. I love her so much and I'm stupid for hurting her.

I called Chloe over.

"Look Chloe, I choose y/n. We are just friends" she looked down and nodded her head.
"It's always gonna be her isn't it?" She looked up me.
"Yes, I'm sorry for what I did" she nodded again and stood up and left.

I've got to get a hold of y/n.

Your pov-
You texted the girls in a group chat.

You- "hey guys, I'm okay, I'm at a hotel. Please don't tell Logan."
Erika🌷- "oh my god are you okay?"
Tess😉- "won't tell. Are you okay?"
Lydia✌️❤️- "gotcha girl. I miss you please tell us your safe"
Ky😋- "okay....please be safe"
You- "thanks guys, yes I am safe. Won the gone long I just need sometime to process"
Lydia✌️❤️- "okay💕"
Erika🌷- "💋"

You shut your phone off and asked Jordan if he'd like to go and get some coffee. You used to always do that. He said yes and you both walked out hand in hand.

You grabbed your coffee when you saw the wdw boys.
They made eye contact and walked up to you.
"Can I have a word, please" Jack asked and you walked off with him.
"Yes?"
"You are not with him..."
"Well I'm happy." You said looking up at him.
"You are not, you just want a distraction. I've seen what he did to you. I'm telling Logan"
"You can tell him whatever you want. All he has to do is show me in the one he wants" you walked back to Jordan and you both walked off.

Jacks pov-
The boys and I left after talking with y/n and I was going to tell Logan. I know she isn't happy with him. She knows exactly what he can do to her but she's choosing not to. I knocked on Logans door and he answered. His eyes were red and blood shot from crying.

"Bro..." I looked at him and instantly felt terrible.
"Hey, Jack, where are the boys."
"Home. I know where y/n is." He moved to the side so I could come in. We sat on the couch and I told him.
"Well where is she?!" He said eager.
"She's uh- she's with Jordan" his face turned angry.
"What?! Her ex, Jordan? The one who drove her to cut and almost commit suicide?!"
"Yeah...."

He quickly grabbed his phone and scrolled to y/n's contact he called her and she picked up.

"Y/n, baby please, please tell me your not with him" he rubbed his eyes as he spoke.
"Jack told you huh?" I heard.
"Yes babe, you know what he's capable of, please come back to me. I need you. I choose you and I'll choose you over anyone! Please come back" he put his head down and brought it back up.
"I don't know..." she hesitated.
"Babe, please meet me at the grove. Alone"
"Okay. We'll talk" he hung up.

Logans pov-
I was so glad she agreed. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth and hair. Jack waited for me we left.

Your pov- (sorry for all the switches)
"Hey Jordan, in off to go look for a place" you lied and grabbed your things. You didn't want to be here anymore.
You left and made your way to the grove.

You saw Logan and Jack sitting at a table talking Logan stood up when he saw you and Jack did the same.

You didn't know if you were ready to forgive Logan, but you could tell by the phone call he was a mess without you. And truthfully you were to. All you wanted to do was wake up next to the love of your life and be able to kiss him. Technically you guys hadn't broken up. You just left for sometime to think.

"Hey" he walked over to you and hugged you. You put your back pack with your things in it on.
"Hi" you felt like you wanted to cry. You just wanted to burst into tears and have Logan there to comfort you.
"I love you so much" you said and kissed him. He kissed you back and hugged you tight.
"I choose you and only you" he said against your neck. You smiled and let go.
"And I'm glad you did" you smiled at Jack and he hugged you.
"Glad your okay y/n" he said and let go.

You all went to Logans apartment and Jack called the rest of the boys over.
When the got there you were pulled into a huge hug by them all. It felt nice to have so many people care about you.

-----------
Ah another update! So I was gonna drag on y/n being with Jordan longer but then i just didn't feel like that would be interesting and so I just did this. Hope ya enjoyed😂
Thanks for all the reads and votes❤️ please continue voting and reading🙏

Deuces🖖