2

Your pov-
You woke up to your phone going off. It was Logan.
"Hey y/n" you could practically hear the smile through the phone.
"Hey Logan" you said rubbing your eyes and walking to the kitchen.
"Let's hangout again today! Yesterday was fun!" You laughed and nodded your head as you said yes, even though he couldn't see you.
"Alright let's meet at the grove" you smiled and said okay.
--end of call--
You jumped in the shower and after you dryer your hair you curled it. Your y/h/c locks fell over your shoulder perfectly. You did light makeup and started to get your outfit ready.

(That's your outfit^)You brushed your teeth and grabbed your phone and key

You brushed your teeth and grabbed your phone and key. You decided to walk there, you didn't feel like grabbing your car.
You started walking and you ended up taking pictures with some fans along the way.

Logans pov-
You saw a group of kids around someone so you decided to walk over. You saw that it was y/n. She was taking pictures with people. You saw some older guy about your age walk up to her. He looked her up and down.
You didn't hear what he said but you walked over to her and grabbed her hand. Everyone yelled Logan but you just grabbed y/n and walked away from that guy.

"Hey! Y/n" you heard someone call for y/n. You both stopped and turned. You felt y/n quickly let go of your arm. She stood up straight.
"Um hi. Jordan" (you ex's name. Hell tie in to the story soon)
Y/n's voice became shaky. You looked down to see her hands were shaking and her lip was trembling. You could tell she was trying not to cry.
"So, who's this" Jordan said looking at you.
"He's just uh my friend, he's showing me around LA"
"Huh, alright then" he said looking you up and down then walking away"
"I..uh..need to go, I'm sorry" you looked at y/n and she was tearing up. But before you could ask she was already walking away. You had a bad feeling about that guy.

Your pov-
You got back to your apartment and just cried. You didn't want Logan to know you were crying. You felt bad that you had to leave him but you just needed some time.

"Hey,Logan I'm sorry I had to leave. Just didn't feel well" you texted him and tossed your phone to your bed.
You heard a knock on your door. You went to get it and it was Logan. He hugged you and you hugged him back. He must have saw how red your eyes were.
You went back to your room and you guys talked.
"I saw how you reacted when Jordan cane up to us"
"What do you mean?" You looked down at your hands.
"You were shaking, and about to cry. What did he do to you y/n?" He asked concerned.
"Okay...he was my ex back in y/h/t, i thought he was the one, but he was drunk one time at a party and he took me back to his house. He threw me on the couch and punched me in the face. I kicked him back and ran for the door but he grabbed me by my hair and threw on the coffee table. It broke under me and a huge piece of glass was stuck in my shoulder" you pulled down your shirt and showed Logan the scar.
You felt tears coming but you tried to hold them back and contain yourself. You flinched at Logans touch on the scar. He quickly ran to face you.

"Y/n, you don't have to be afraid of me, I won't hurt you, I promise" he looked you in the eyes.
"You took a deep breath and pulled your shirt back up. And held back the tears.
"Okay" you said in a shaky voice.

You and Logan ended up watching a movie in your bed (not in a weird way)
"Y/n" you turned to see Logan staring at you.
"Yes?" You turned over to face him better.
"I really like you" you closed your eyes and sat up and so did Logan.
"Logan...i can't"
"W- why?" He looked sad.
"Because, in afraid of making a mistake"
"What? What mistake are you trying not to make?" He asked concerned. You didn't answer.
"Y/n!!" He raised his voice a bit.
"What mistake are you trying not to make!?"
"You Logan!! I think the mistake I'm trying to avoid making...is you" he looked hurt by your words. Tears filled his eyes as they did yours too.
"You really think I would hurt you, y/n" he said as a tear fell down his cheek.
"Logan, you don't understand, he could have killed me, and believe it or not, he wanted to. And Logan I do like you, I do, but how do I know I can trust you?!"
He leaned in a kissed you. He pulled away "that's how"
"Logan, a kiss can't fix everything. I'm broken. I cry myself to sleep at night. I have attempted suicide because of that guy! He has ruined me, Logan. And right now I don't need a relationship, I need to be able to trust you and be able to trust that if he somehow hurts me again that you'll be there to help me."

Logans pov-
Y/n looked at me with no expression. I could see how broken she really was. She wasn't crying. She holds it all in until she goes to sleep.
I pulled her into a hug. She held on to me so tight. Her face buried in my chest. This poor innocent girl is completely broken and she puts on a smile for everyone. I want to be the one to help her and get her through this.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please make sure to vote! And comment what you think!

Thanks for reading!!❤️
Byeeeeeee!!!