12

-3 weeks later-

It was around 12 in the afternoon when you got a call from Jack.
"Y/n!!! I have good news!" You got up and went on to the balcony while Logan vlogged.
"What is it?!" You some what yelled.
"I'm talking to someone! Her name is Mackenzie, Mack for short!"
"Oh my god Jack that's great I'm so happy for you!"
"She's coming over later, come meet her!"
"Of course! See you soon"

You walked back inside and Logan threw a plate.
"Seriously" he laughed and hugged you.
"Can you clean it" you let go of him and shoved him.
"No, and neither will Lydia!" He sighed and walked into his room.

You and Lydia had become really good friends sense you moved in and she's really sweet.

You decided to bring Logan along to the wdw boys house.
"Logan we're going over to the wdw boys house to meet Jacks girlfriend!" You and Lydia waited by the door for him.
"Okay" he yelled back and walked out.

You pulled up to the house and hugged all the boys.
You saw a shortish girl around 5'2 standing at the end of the line of boys.

"Hey I'm y/n, nice to meet you" you smiled at her and shook her hand. She was really pretty and skinny. She had long brown hair and brown eyes with really long eyelashes.
"Hi, I'm Mackenzie, you can call me Mack" she smiled at you.

You walk off with Mack and Lydia and you all seem to really hit it off. You exchange numbers and make plans to get coffee sometime.

You Logan and Lydia left soon after that. You were really happy for Jack. Mackenzie seemed really sweet but kinda off. You just brushed it off and forgot about it. You got back to the apartment and Mark had came over. You hugged him and he introduced you to Kylie, his girlfriend.

You and Kylie hung out on the couch watching vampire diaries you were both stressing about how hot Paul Weasley was (Stephan)

"Hey we're hotter!" You heard Mark and Logan say as they sat down on the couch next to you and Ky.
"Oh yes, definitely" Kylie said to Mark laughing.
You both laughed and continued watching the show.

Kylie and Mark left later on around 10pm and you and Logan got ready for bed. You were scrolling through Instagram when you saw a picture of a guy and a girl kissing. It looked just like Mack but not with Jack. But it wasn't her Instagram or Jacks. It was like a spam Instagram. You quickly screen shorted the account and turned your phone off when Logan walked in. You didn't want to say anything invade you were wrong.

-4 days later-

You were walking back from Starbucks with yours and Logans drinks when you saw Mack with a guy, it wasn't Jack either. You quickly got a picture of it and walked back.

You called Jack and told him to come over. He arrived about 10 minutes later. You sat him on the couch.

"Jack your my best friend and you may not believe me when I say this by-"
"Sorry to interrupt but I really want to ask Mack to be my girl friend. I really love her and I feel like I've got a connection with her. You know like you and Logan?"
"Jack that's great but listen to me, I think M-"
"She's so great, I hope me and her a like you and Logan one d-"
"JACK I THINK MACK IS CHEATING ON YOU" you held your mouth and Jacks dropped in disbelief.
"I knew it, your jealous!"
"Wait what?! I'm not jealous Jack I'm more then happy with Logan. We're only friends, best friends"
"Weird because the time I finally get a girlfriend you have to ruin it!"
You flinched at his yelling. You pulled up the account and picture you took earlier.
You showed Jack and tears formed in his eyes.
"Is so sorry Jack" you hugged him and he cried on your shoulder.

Logan walked out and you help a finger up to your lips for him to be quiet. You handed him your phone and he looked back up at you in disbelief.

It was later and Jack was still here and you were keeping him company.
"Jack I'm really sorry, I feel like I ruined this relationship"
"Y/n stop apologizing you did the right thing and I'm really glad you told me. I'm sorry for accusing you"
You hugged him and he hugged you back.
"So what are you gonna do about her?" You asked hoping it wasn't too soon.
"I'm gonna tell her it's not working" he said looking down.
You went and hugged him again. You pulled away and he said he better go.
You nodded and hugged him one more time.
"Text me if you need anything" you said before he left.
"I Will, thank you"

You went back to Logans room and he was still up.
"Hi babe" you smiled at him while getting under the covers.
"Hey beautiful" you covered your face and blushed.
"Stopp" he uncovered your face and kissed your nose.
"Never" he kissed your lips and you rolled over on top of him.
You pecked his lips and smiled at him.
"Guess what" he tossed his phone away and answered.
"What" you smiled cheekily at him and kissed him.
"I love you" he laughed out his arms on your waist and hugged you tight.
"I love you soo much y/n" you smiled and rolled off of his chest.
"Hey I was warm" he said trying to pull you back up.
"Mmm babe I'm tired" you tried to hold back your laugh.
"Just cuddle meeeee" he said whining.
"You get everything you want" you turned and put your arm under his arm hugged him.
You fell asleep feeling safe in the love of your life's grip.

------
Decided to update again and i ended up crying in the middle of it because I was thinking of the dog.🙏❤️
Thank you for all the reads and votes💕
Deuces🥑👋🏻