17

[continuing from last chapter]

You finally moved off of Logans lap and you had pizza. You finished and felt full. You walked back to the bedroom and instantly ran to the toilet. You threw up all of the pizza you just ate. You sat against the wall putting your head back. Hot tears blurred your vision as you flushed the toilet and walked back out to Logan.

"Logan" you said as he turned around from the couch.
"Yea- babe are you okay?" His smile quickly faded as he walked over to you.
"I'm sick, really sick. I couldn't towel the pizza down" he looked down out you sadly.
"Babe, let's go to the doctor" he grabbed your hand and his keys and you both left.

You got to the doctor and were called in right away. There was no one in the waiting room.
The doctors facial expression when you stepped onto the scale showed how badly you've lost weight. You sighed with disappointment and guilt and followed the doctor into the room watching your feet the whole way. Logan sat in the chair next to the door while you sat on the bed. You messed with the paper covering until the doctor walked In with 2 bottles of pills. You held back the tears and looked down. Logan walked over and held your hand.

"Now y/n, I see by your last visit you weighed about 157. That's a good weight considering how small you are. But now I see you weigh 123. You're severely under weight and that's very unhealthy.
"I know, I know I tried to eat today but I couldn't keep the food down. I instantly threw up" you said feeling once again, disappointed in yourself.
"Okay" he wrote something down on his paper and looked back up at you. He sighed.
"I'm going to prescript you to anti depressants, take 2 a day, when you wake up and before bed. And I'm also going to prescript you a pill hat will make your stomach stay settle so you can keep your food down"
You nodded and he handed you the pills. You thanked him and you and Logan left.

"Now I'm going make sure you take those pills y/n" Logan said as you struggled to get into the huge white yeti. You pulled your self up and nodded in agreement with Logan. "Okay"

You got back to the apartment and You and Lydia went out to talk on the balcony.
You talked about relationships and life and all sorts of things. You've never really had a person as close to you as Lydia is to talk about things like you do.

"Hey ladies, talking about lady things out here?" Logan said walking out with Mark following. The jumped next to you and Lydia and you all cooled it on the love sacs.
"Oh hi Mark" you laughed and everyone smiled.
Soon George walked out.
"GEORGIEEEEEEE" you yelled hopping up to hug him. George was so funny and nice you loved him, of course as a best friend. It was like you and Jack.
"Hey cupcakkeeeeee" he yelled as he hugged you.
"I wish she'd be excited to see me" Logan said to Mark.
"I'm used to it, don't feel bad" You all laughed and Lydia had to leave for her house.

You sat down with the boys all around you. You enjoyed their company, and you could use it after everything that's been happening with your depression and your not eating phase. It was a hard time but you had a lot of people who loved you and cared for you. You felt so lucky.

----------
Hey hoes😇 I just discovered my shower speaker has lights😂 I'm finna be lit tonighttt!!

Thanks so much for the reads. Kinda wish I had a bit more votes.....

I'm doing my best to make reasonable chapters. They will get a bit shorter on week days but I'll try to make pretty long ones around 1000 to 2000 words on weekends. Pleaseeee vote on chapters, it would mean oh so much to me❤️
Thank you for reading❤️

Deuces🐉