Yusei Fudo x Reader: Sleepy Head

~Your POV~
You raced down the street on your (f/c) duel runner. Yusei had fixed it up and you wanted to thank him. You had a HUGE crush on him and only Akiza knew.

~Flashback~
The spring sky was beautiful. The leaves were a beautiful vibrant green. Everything was perfect. You stared at the setting sun for what seemed like hours.

"Its lovely, don't you think so too." a voice you knew all too well said from behind you. It was Yusei.

"Oh hey Yusei. I didn't know you were here." You said trying to act cool even though a small blush was creeping onto your face. He looked like an angel. He stood beside you, looking at the sun.

"I only know one thing more beautiful than this." He said suddenly as he turned to face you. You had also turned and found yourself caught in his gaze.

He leaned closer to you and whispered, "you". He was just inches from you.

You closed your eyes and heard, " (y/n)! Wake up!". You opened your eyes to see that you were dreaming. Akiza was standing at the end of your bed with her arms crossed. You took your pillow and threw it at her, hitting her dead in the face.

"Why did you wake me up!? Yusei was just about to kiss me!". You then realized what you had said and desperately wanted this to be a dream. Akiza's eyes widened and a evil smirk crossed her mouth.

"Akiza, don't you dare say a thing about this!" You yelled your face getting redder from embarssment.

"My lips are sealed, sweetie" she said looking as innocent as possible.

~End of Flashback~
You parked your duel runner by the door to the garage where Yusei spent most of his time.

You opened the door and said "Yusei, are you here?". You looked around seeing him on the ground. You started panicking and ran to him only to realize he had fallen asleep. Your panic died as you just stared at him. The light from a near by window shone on his face. He was just angelic. His eyes opened and he stared at you.

He sat up and said, "(y/n), what are you doing here?".

~Yusei's POV~
I felt the hard ground on my back and realized I had fallen asleep in the garage again. I opened my eyes and saw (y/n) staring at me.

I sat up and said " (y/n), what are doing here?". She froze for a moment and I thought I saw her blush.

"I.... I wanted to thank you for fixing my duel runner." She said averting her eyes from mine. The light from the window shone in making her even more beautiful than she already was. I had fallen for her. Hard. She was always on my mind.

"Your welcome. I'm always here if you need me." I said shooting a small smile her way. Her cheeks turned redder. I went to get up off the floor, but my hand slipped on a tool and I lost balance and fell on top of her. Our faces were inches away and I couldn't take it anymore. I closed the gap between us and kissed her. What shocked was that she was kissing me back. We parted and just stared at each other for a moment.

"(Y/n)/ Yusei I love you." We both said at the same time. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss.

Well, that went better than I thought. I enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoy reading this. Remember that requests are open. Comment on the next chapter I put out and I will try to put a chapter in for you. So with that I bid you adieu. ~Snipermcgee13