Astral x Reader: Memory

This chapter goes to MistressWriter6060! Again. I love you guys very much, so here is the chapter. Enjoy!

~Astral's POV~
Yuma and I have been together a long time now. We had got all my memories back, but a string of them was blurred. The memory of a girl. Her name is always gone, but everytime I think back to those memories, my heart feels lonely and sad.

I remember her appearance. I used to run my fingers through her (h/l), (h/c) hair. I remember her beautiful (e/c) eyes that used to captivate my attention. Her soft lips that I sometimes could still feel on mine. I missed this feeling of joy and compassion that I felt for her. I felt it only for her. I hate myself for not remembering her name.

I remember her crying. She was saying something but I could not hear it. It made me sad to remember it. When I looked at the moon, I could imagine her sleeping image amongst the stars. Sometimes I wish the sun wouldn't rise, so I could keep looking at the moon and stars.

The feeling of longing would come over me with every memory. A longing to be with her again. Her smile made me happy. Her laughter made my heart long to hear it again. I wanted it back. I wanted her back. I loved her. That is what Yuma called it. It was a strange and powerful feeling. It's strength was startling. I wished to hold her. To dry her tears. But she was gone. I wished she wasn't but I could not change it now. I wanted to her voice of angels again. I wanted her.

There's your chapter. I hope liked it. I love you guys so much and as always, I bid you adieu. ~Snipermcgee13