~Winter Weather~ Kite x Reader part two

The last part of the Kite x reader. It's about 6:04 in the morning and I have to do something to keep myself awake since I have to wake up at 5:35. Enjoy.

(F/h/c)- Fathers hair color

~Flashback~
A little girl with (h/c) hair waited patiently outside of a hospital room. The door opened and a doctor walked out. "Ah, there you are. How are you today, Ms. (L/n)?". He smiled at you and knelt in front of you. The girl smiled at him and said,"I'm doing good, Dr.Carlo. Is Daddy awake?". Dr. Carlo stood up. "He just woke up, but I'm sure he'd be happy to see his little girl." He said ruffling her hair. Her smile got brighter and she walked into the hospital room. "Ah, there's my favourite visitor. Who was your day, sweetheart?" A voice said. A man with (f/h/c) laid in the hospital bed. He was a sickly man, even before his wife died in child birth. "It was great. I made something for you in class today." "Oh really?" The father said, laughing a bit at the girl's enthusiasm. She took out a small boat made of popsicle sticks, but is was crack and broken, being held together by a few pieces of tape. "Sorry that's it's broken. The other kids are mean." She said sadly, looking away from him. He was concerned for the girl's future. People were always more judgemental of her for some reason. The only people that cared about were her father and Dr. Carlo. "It's okay. I love it." He said and put the boat with the other gifts she would bring him.

~Time Skip~

"Goodbye, Daddy. I'll be back tomorrow," the young girl said leaving because visiting hours were over. Her coughed over and over as Dr.Carlo entered the room. "It'll be heartbreaking to her all alone. After all, it won't be long now." He said sitting in a chair by Mr. (L/n).  He smiled sadly thinking of his little girl. "How long until I rejoin my wife?" He asked. "A few days at most,".

~Major Time Skip (years)~

"There we go. Wasn't that easy?" Your "foster" father asked you, pulling a syringe out of your arm. It's been years and you've gotten used to the pain and the testing, which sometimes caused you to be in great pain. You felt less human, because of it, but it made you feel like someone cared.

~Present Day (lots of time skips)

"You're useless! No changes! Nothing! I'm done with you!" You "foster" father yelled throwing you outside, into the snow. It was useless to try and you were happy to be out of there, so you just walked through the snow.

"And that's how I ended up at that park. I had nowhere else to go. No one wants me. No one loves" You said sadly, your voice fading away. Kite clenched his fist. "That's not true. Your welcome to stay here, because we want to take care of you. You didn't deserve what he did to you. You are loved, because we love you" He said, wrapping his arms around you. You had tears in your eyes. Not only from the memories, but because it was the first time you heard someone say that to you. You had a home, You had friends, but mostly importantly, You had someone that loved you.

K. Finally finished. I'll be working on the next chapter shortly. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle