~Dance~ Quinton x Shy!Reader

This chapter was requested by VelenAdrias! I hope you enjoy your day.

~(y/n)'s POV~
You were pretty good friends with the Arclights. They were nice people, espically Quinton. He treated you like you wanted to be treated. You knew he had grown attached to you, and maybe even loved you. He would show small affectionate actions when he was close to you, such as giving you a small hug or wrapping his arm around your waist. But, you were too shy to tell him how you felt. You were waiting for him to ask you to be his girlfriend, because you would have said yes. But, he hasn't asked you yet. (Play the music above)You walked into the house and heard the soft sound of a piano. You followed the sound into a room where you say Quinton playing the piano. His phone played the same tune, most likely so he could practice it. He took note of your presence and stopped playing, letting his phone take over. He walked over to you, taking your hands in his and led you to the middle of the room. Once there, he led you in a slow dance. You, of course, danced with him with a small blush on your cheeks. At one point, he placed his hands on your hips, lifting you off the ground and spinning you around. He placed you back down and hugging you. You wrapped your hands around neck and sat like that for a while. He leaned in and kissed you gently. He pulled away and said, "I've found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. And I hope that you agree,". You blushed, smiled, and kissed him again. He kissed back and , after a while, pulled away, leaning his forehead against yours as you continued your slow dance.

I literally played the song while I was writing this so I could get a better view of the story. At one point the song was interrupted by my notification sound, which is the most unserious thing, so I almost bust out laughing, but contained it. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle