~Stagehand~ Singer!Yuto x Stagehand!Reader

This is a personal request. It was a scenario I came up with. Enjoy.

~(y/n)'s POV~
You waited around, doing work for the concert, which would start in a few minutes. You had to wear black for working backstage. You heard footsteps and hurrying. "We'll start in a few minutes, Mr.Sakaki. Are you sure your ready?" A woman said. There he was. Yuto Sakaki, a famous singer that you favored. You started working as a stagehand for him and you began to fall in love with his music, fall in love with him. He would look and talk to you when he could, which wasn't very often. People often pulled him aside. They were usually, backstage people, magazine journalists, reporters, fans, paparazzi and even his manager at times. "Yes, I'm fine." He said in return. He walked on stage and you heard the excited roar of the crowd. He started singing and you couldn't help but hum along. His songs always made you feel so amazing. You watched him as the crowd cheered him on. He finished and walked off stage, waving to the crowd. He was congratulated by everyone, but you couldn't say anything over the noise. You walked over to Yuto's room and waited. You knew he would show up there eventually. You waited a few minutes and then decided to leave, but you felt someone pin you to the door. "I thought I'd find you here." Someone said. It was Yuto. "I wanted to ask you something. How would you like to be my personal assistant?". You were speechless. "But.... why me?" Was the only thing you could think and say. He brought his mouth closer to your ear. "Let me show you.". He opened the door causing him to catch you by your waist. He took a few steps forward, causing you to back up. He closed the door behind him, not backing up an inch. He pulled you into his lap as he sat on the couch against the wall. By now, you were blushing a hundred shades of red. He laid peppered kisses along your neck. He stopped and went back to whisper in your ear. "Why do you do this to me? I can't stop thinking about you." He whispered in your ear. He pulled away from your ear and looked away from you. "I should have asked for your consult before doing this. I understand if....". You cut him off before he could anything else. You smashed your lips together, catching him by surprise. Both of you closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment. He broke away and smirked. "Is that a yes?"

I finished writing this very late. I'm going to sleep now and I hope you enjoyed your Easter. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle