~People Change~ Yusaku x Reader

This is the third most popular picture. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

~(y/n)'s POV~
As kids, you were always close. Best friends forever, but you guess that was just a lie. His smile was gone. His gentle nature was gone as well. All the warmth you saw in him as kid just.... vanished. But that didn't change the way you felt about him. He may have changed, but you knew he was still the same deep down. You hoped, at least. "Yusaku, do you remember me?" You whispered to yourself as you looked down at an old picture of the two of you. "It's been a while, but I hope you do,".

~Yusaku's POV~
I waited by this random alley for whoever gave this note to Kusanagi. I pulled it out of my pocket and re-read it.

Dear Yusaku,
It's been a while since I last saw you. I hope nothing has changed too much. I hope you still remember me. Meet me by (r/a/n) (random alley name). Please be there.

Whoever this was, I hope they can help me with the Knights of Hanoi. Maybe they can. I began to hear footsteps from the alleyway. I turned to their direction as to be surprised, but who approached me caught me of guard. It was a very old friend of mine. We were once best friends, but it had been years since it last saw her. It was (y/n). "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised. "I sent the letter. So I guess you do remember me,". She rubbed her arm and looked down at the ground. "I know that me showing back up again is sudden, but I need you to know something,". I stood there still trying to take her in. She was so much taller, but that was to be expected. She looked a lot more.... beautiful. "You shouldn't be here." I said between my gritted teeth. I didn't want her to become involved in this. She would get hurt. "Yusaku.... I-". "Go home, (y/n)!" I shouted, making her jump back slightly. "People change. I might have wanted you here before, but I don't want you here." I felt the pang of pain and guilt hit me. I really did want her to stay here, but the Knights of Hanoi would take advantage of her. They could and would harm her. She's just a perfect target. I turned away from her and started walking away. "I thought I was always welcome around you." She said weakly, sadness tying around her voice. It hurt yo hear her voice like that. "I knew that you had changed, but I just wanted you to know..." She paused and took a deep breath. "I love you. I will always be here to help you when you need me to. Please don't push me away your all I have left." I heard her walking away after she had said that. I felt as if I would cry, but I didnt. I whispered something that I knew I would hear. "I love you, too,".

That was slightly sad. I finally get to watch Violet Evergarden on Netflix in english. I'm so happy about that. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle