~Savoir~ Jaden x Bullied!Reader

This chapter was requested by EclipseLunamoon! Hope you enjoy your day!

~(y/n)'s POV~
You were walking to your dorm building, trying to ignore the whispers and stares. It didn't help that you could still hear them. "Slacker" "weirdo" "loser" were a few of the words you caught from the Obilisk and Ra students. You tried to not let it bother you, but that work well either. Your parents sent you here because you were talented, but you were still bullied there, just like here. You turned the corner and was pushed against the wall. "Well, if it isn't a slacker girl, if you can even call it that." A girl said, most likely the ringleader. You knew what she meant by that. You were flat chested and hated skirts, especially if they were that short. You looked more like a boy, so people made fun of you for that. They found some flaw and made sure you knew about it. "Are you going to fight back, or are you going to sit there and cower like a stupid dog?" Another one of them said. You knew better than to say anything. "Hey!" Someone shouted and the girls ran off. You looked up and saw a boy with brown hair running towards you. "That's weird. Why did they run?" He said, scratching the back of his head. "Are you okay? They weren't hurting you.... were they?" You felt the compulsion to tell him the truth, but after all those of it, you knew better. Despite your decision, you nodded anyway. You began to panic slightly, until he bent down and picked up you satchel bag and handed it to you. "I'm used to being called slacker, but nobody deserves to be lower than anyone else." You looked at his face again and realized that he meant it. You hugged him tightly. "Thanks. I really needed to hear those words." You said and he hugged you back.

I about to start testing so I had to finish the chapter quickly. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle