~Roommates~ College! Yusaku x College! Reader

This chapter was requested by B1D1799! Hope you enjoy your day. I was really busy yesterday and I might be today. I didn't have as much time to write today.

~Yusaku's POV~
I set my bags down in my room I was going to be sharing with someone else. I wonder who it will be? I chose my bed and laid down on it. I placed my arm over my eyes. I heard the door unlock and I sat up and looked at the door. It opened, revealing a (h/c) haired... GIRL!? "Ummm..." I said. She looked just as embarrassed. "They told me that the girl dorms were all taken, so they gave me this one." She said setting her bags down and sitting on the bed opposite of me. "I guess we'll have to make this work out somehow,". She nodded and said,"I'm (y/n), and you are...". "Yusaku." I said plainly. I heard muffled shouts from my bag. I opened it revealing Ai. "Finally, I thought I'd be there for the next few hours." Ai breathed out. I picked up the duel disk and felt like throwing it. "Kusanagi snuck you in my bag, didn't he?!" I yelled at him. I can't believe him. I thought he said I could be on my own now. "Yeah..." Ai trailed off. I heard a sqeaul from my roommate and she looked at Ai with amazement. "This is amazing. I've heard about the dueling advancements, but this is amazing." She said, her eyes sparkling. "I am pretty amazing, and I'm pracictaly Yusaku's wingman," Ai bragged and caught a swift glance at me. "Wingman?!" I yelled again. I crossed my arms and turned away. "Feel free to whatever you wish to him," I said, refering to Ai. (Y/n) giggled while Ai tried to apologize. I have a feeling me and  (y/n) are going to get along.

Okay, this is my only free time today. I think that was good. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle