~Beach Day~ Sakaki Boys x Reader

This was the first place winner of the votes. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

~(y/n)'s POV~
Today was the day. The day Yuya had invited you to come take a little break with his brothers, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri. You gladly excepted since you were bored and had no other plans. You were going to the beach. It had always been one of your favorite places. You put sunscreen on before you left, so it would dry before you got there. You put a cover up over your bikini (or whatever you prefer) and left for the beach. When you got there and the boys had already arrived. "Hey, (y/n)!" Yuya shouted from the shoreline, waving his arms in the air. You looked around as you walked towards him and realized no one else was at the beach. It was a beautiful day, but you had the whole beach to yourself. You placed your stuff down and removed your cover. You looked at the boys, who all averted their attention, except Yuri, who just starred with a grin. You were clueless as to why, but continued towards the water. "Race ya to the water!" You shouted and started running. "Hey! No fair! You got a head start!" Yuya shouted and ran after you, Yuto following him, laughing. Yugo and Yuri stayed on the beach, Yuri building sand castles and Yugo laying on his towel. You splashed Yuto's back, causing him to turn to you. You ducked underwater to hide, but that didn't help you, because he pulled you up above the water. Yuto held you still while Yuya splashed water on you without mercy. All of you stopped when you heard a voice yell from the shore. "Yuri! Why?!" Yugo yelled, drawing all of your attention. Yugo had accidently fallen asleep and Yuri had covered him sand, rendering him motionless. Yuri stood by Yugo, looking proud of his work. Everyone laughed, except Yugo, who was still yelling at Yuri.

There's the chapter. I'll be using a lot of free time on these. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle

Yugioh One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara