~Queen~ Don x Shy!Reader

This chapter was requested by AnekoMidnight and I assume that your the friend that AstridHofferson969 mentioned. Anyways enjoy your day.

~(y/n)'s POV~
The Barian World wasn't exactly the best, but it was home to you. You didn't talk to the Barian Emperors very much, but you did talk to Don every once in a while. You were naturally shy and didn't talk to other people. Don listened to you and you didn't feel as shy around him. Recently, you've been avoiding him. Every time you were around him, your stomach felt weird. Your heart would beat faster. It got worse the closer he got to you. You hated the feeling, but you didn't want him to know about it. He might consider it a weakness. You were so busy panicking internally that you didn't realize that Don had been watching you. He walked up behind you and tapped your shoulder. You squealed slightly and spun around, almost punching him. He caught your wrist and held it in place. You attempted to move it, but he had a tight grip. It was too gentle to hurt you, but tight enough to keep you from running off. "Why are you avoiding me, (y/n)?" He asked, staring at you. You looked away unable to look him in the eye, because of the feeling building up inside you. "I..um.." You said attempting to answer, but you were too shy to make actual sentences. "I've been looking for you, but you keep running off." He pulled on your wrist pulling you closer to him. He repeated this action until you felt his breath on your ear. "I love you, (y/n)." He whispered and kissed your cheek. He waited for an answer, but soon realized you had fainted.

Sorry it took longer to make this chapter. It's getting closer to exam time and I have a lot of work to do. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle