~New Girl~Yusaku x Reader

This chapter goes to xXSteam_Punk_GirlXx! She requested so I'm doing it. Enjoy.

~Yusaku's POV~
I was thinking in class again. The teacher was talking as usual, but I wasn't listening.

"You should have been listening to that, Yusaku. You have a lot to learn from your superiors. Maybe if you listen to her, you'd listen to me!" Ai yelled at me while I was trying to finish my work. Kusanagi was working doing some work on Ai, so I had time to spare. I put my pencil down and leaned back in the chair I was sitting in. "I had a lot on my mind,". Ai squinted his eye slightly and said,"Is it that new girl on your mind? It seems that you get more distracted after you run into her." He said, sounding a bit suspicious. Kusanagi perked his head up a bit and asked,"a girl?". I blushed slightly but made sure they didn't see it. "It's nothing. She's just interesting and captures my attention,". Kusanagi and Ai looked at each other and then back at me.

~(y/n)'s POV~
"What's wrong with me?" You asked yourself quietly. You didn't understand your feelings, but you were never really good at that. You had just moved here and you still getting used to the changes, which caused a lot of emotions to surface. But this one felt...different. A bubbly feeling in your stomach everytime you saw him. His cotton candy hair and emerald eyes. Why did he make you feel this way? You hardly even knew him, but made you feel this way. You decided to go for a walk and clear your head. "Mom, I going for a walk!" You shouted, putting your shoes on at the door. "Okay, don't be late for dinner!" She shouted back from the kitchen. You began walking around, looking at the ground. Little did you know, Yusaku was walking your way, but instead he was looking at the sky. The two of you bumped into each other, causing both of you to blush because of how you ended up, your head buried in Yusaku's chest along with your hands being there too. You came to your senses and backed away quickly and bowed,"I'msosorry!Iwasn'tlooking whereIwasgoing!Iamsososorry!" You shouted, blushing like crazy. You felt a hand on your chin as your head was forced upwards and you felt your lips being crashed into.... YUSAKU'S. You didn't know what to do. You head was exploding with thought, but while you were distracted by your thoughts, you hadn't realized that you were actually kissing him back. He broke and said,"So this means.....". You kissed his cheek and said,"See you tomorrow."

Okay there's the chapter. I'm going to keep working. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle