~Anger~ Thomas x Reader

This chapter was requested by VelenAdrias! Hope you enjoy your day!

~(y/n)'s POV~
You were sitting on the couch in your boyfriend's room, reading a book. You heard some yelling from downstairs and a few stomps before the door flung open and slammed closed. Your boyfriend, Thomas, flopped down on the bed and put his head in his hands. He often argues with his siblings and he often gets like this. You shut your book and climbed onto the bed behind him. "Another argument?" You said throwing your arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. He exhaled and nodded. You trailed your hands from his waist to his shoulders. You gripped his shoulders and began to massage them. He shakily inhaled and silently moaned into his hands. He dropped his hands and threw his head back, leaning into your touch. You lowered your hands from his shoulders to his waist and wrapped your arms around him. He whined slightly from you discontinuing your action, but didn't verbally complain. The room went silent, but it was pretty comfortable. "It's moments like these that remind me why I love you." He said moving your hands from his waist and standing up. "And why do you love me?" You questioned, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. He surprised you by sitting on your lap and hugging you, placing his head on your shoulder. "Because you always know how to make me feel better." He said quietly, nuzzling into your neck. You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled. Moments like these remind you how much you love him. Moments like these remind you of how much you love each other.

Hello! I didn't update yesterday because I was really busy and I didn't update earlier because I was out all day with my mother. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle