~Prince Charming~ Yusei x Reader

This chapter goes to CherylMander! Hope you enjoy your day.

~(y/n)'s POV~
You ran around another corner of the building, hoping to escape the men chasing you. "Where'd you go? You can't hide forever." One of them said. Being a girl in Satellite wasn't the best. Men literally chased you around and you would end up in situations like this because they didn't know how to except no for an answer. "There she is!" One of them said and you took off running again. They cornered you in a three way street. You could run either way, but at the same time, you couldn't. You could try to run left or right, but you would be tackled before you could make it any father. "No where to run. Now how about we settle things." The thuggish one said, but before they could get any closer to you, a duel bike ran between you and them. "Get on!" The driver shouted. You did as told and he drove off, leaving your pursuers in the dust. "Thanks, Prince Charming." You said hugging the drivers waist. You knew perfectly well who it was. It was Yusei Fudo. "Are you going to stick to that little nickname?" He asked once the two of you were back in the abandoned subway tunnel. "Well, you always come to my rescue, so the shoe fits." You answered, climbing off the duel bike. "At least you treat me right,". He chuckled a bit. He kissed your forehead gently and hugged you to his chest. "If you going to be anywhere, your going to be with me in New Domino." He said placing his chin on the top of your head. "We can dream." You said, snuggling your head into his chest.

Apparently, my data isn't working well and my schools Wi-Fi is acting up. I'll be lucky if this publishes. I'll be happy if it does. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle