~Memory~ Master!Jack x Maid!Reader part two

Continuations! I'm going to try and finish this in part three, but if not, there will only be four parts. Anyway enjoy the chapter.

~(y/n)'s POV~
You laid in bed for the rest of the day, ignoring your duties as chief servant. One of the butlers knocked on the door. "Miss, Are you alright? You've been in your room all day and Master Atlas is looking for you." He said, obviously concerned. You slowed your breathing and spoke as clearly as you could. "I'm fine. You can tell Master Atlas that I will bring him lunch as soon as its ready," you said, making sure you sounding like you hadn't been crying at all. "Miss, it's two hours before midnight." He said, causing you to look out the tiny window near the ceiling of your room. The stars shone on a dark sky as he had suggested. "Is the Master already in bed?" You asked curiously. "No Miss. He is on the balcony and wished to see you before he slept." He answered. You opened the door and thanked him, walking past him in the direction of the balcony. You peered through the glass doors and saw Jack sitting at a table with his head in his hands. You opened the doors, feeling the cold air wrap around you. "Master, you should be in bed. If you stay out here you'll catch a cold." You said approaching him, but stopping when you saw the half empty bottle of wine on the table. "I'm not tired." Jack slurred slightly, raising his head from his hands a slight bit.  You walked beside him and slide the bottle away from him, as well as the glass he had been drinking from. "Master, drinking this much isn't good for you. You'll wake up with a headache and nausea." You said, sighing. "Miss . . . " Jack whispered raising his head from his hands. You went to answer, but he stood up suddenly, almost falling over. You helped him regain balance by allowing him lean against you. "Master, you shouldn't scare me like that! You'll . . ." You stopped when you looked him in the eyes. You quickly became lost in them and your surroundings crumbled. Jack leaned closer to you, but you didn't notice until you felt his breath on your lips. Before you could react, he closed the distance between you and him. Your head was screaming to push him away, but you didn't. You closed your eyes and gave into his gentle, drunken spell. It seemed like hours before he broke from you, leaving a faint taste of wine behind. He nuzzled his face into your neck and whispered something you couldn't understand thanks to his state. You felt like if you stayed there with him, he would fall asleep on your shoulder, so pushed on his chest lightly. "C'mon Master. Off to bed with you." You said, taking his wrist, which he pulled away from you. He took you by the hand instead and walked behind you. You tried your best to hide your blush, since this was much more than anything you had experience with. Once you had gotten him into his room, you helped him into bed, which was hard since he was clinging to you. He kept begging you not to leave and kept saying something quietly that you couldn't hear. "Master, You have to sleep. I will come back in the morning." You said trying to leave the room, but he kept mumbling from his bed for you not to leave. "I'll sleep if you stay." He said barely loud enough for you to hear. You finally caved and walked over to a small chair in the corner of the room and pulled it over to Jack's bed side. "Fine. I'll stay until you're asleep." You said, crossing your arms. He mumbled a thank you and closed his eyes. It only took a few seconds for him to pass out. Once you were sure he was asleep, you ran a finger through his hair and then brought you hand to your lips. That was your first kiss. Your first kiss, stolen by a man who wouldn't remember it, whether he was drunk or sober. A small tear rolled down your cheek. You placed your hand against his cheek and stroked it. He didn't remember.

~Flashback~
"Jack! Wait up!" You called out as you tried your hardest to keep up with him. "C'mon. We're almost there." He said still running as fast as his child-sized legs could carry him. He stopped running when he reached a willow tree hidden deep in the forest. You stopped and fell to the ground, attempting to catch your breath. "C'mon. It can't be that hard, can it?" Jack said, bending down and helping you off the ground. "Has he been hurting you again?". You nodded and stood up. He pulled you along behind him until you were at the leaves of the tree. "Close your eyes." Jack said, gently squeezing your hand. You did as you were told and you felt him tug you along. "You can open them now." You opened your eyes, only to see fire flies flying around you. You were on the inside of the tree's leaves, which blocked out the sunlight almost completely. "Wow! Jack, this is amazing!" You shouted hugging him. "I knew you'd like it." He said, hugging you back and smiling. He backed away from the hug and took your small hands in his. "When we grow older, I'm going to bring you again. I'm going to marry you right here.". You laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked, slightly hurt. "It's just . . . I would love that." You said smiling at his small pout. "Really?! Then it's settled! I'm going to marry you here and I'll never let anyone hurt you again!" He shouted as the both of you started laughing.

~(y/n)'s POV~
It was only shortly after that when he was taken away by social status. You missed him everyday and kept that promise he made in your heart. Seeing him like this, it broke your heart. You pulled your hand away from his cheek and placed a small kiss in it's place. You stood up and put the chair back in it's place. You closed the door and walked back to servant chambers, where everyone was already asleep. You entered your room and laid in bed for a few moments, thinking about the moment on the balcony and the promise, before gently drifting to sleep.

The winners of the Christmas chapters are Zane, Yami, and Yusei. I'll start writing them tonight and all through tomorrow. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle