~Friends~Jesse x Reader x Jaden

This chapter goes to Bratzgirl23! Enjoy your day!

~(y/n)'s POV~
You had to listen to Crowler teach. You didn't like him, then again nobody did. Afterwards, you were just wandering. "Hey, (y/n)!" You heard someone yell. You turned and saw a bluette and brunette running towards you. They were your best friends, Jesse and Jaden. You waved at them and started talking to the both of them. You told them everything. You told them how your day was, you complained about Crowler, and other things. They always listened, but today they seemed to be focused on each other. "Why are you two starring at each other?" You asked, searching for any sign that both off them weren't walking statues. "No reason." They both said at the same time. It was a little creepy, but you didn't let it bother you.

~Time Skip~

You sat near the dueling area, but you weren't watching anyone duel. This was your alone time. You were a bit drowsy and wanted to take a nap (still tired). You were almost asleep until Alexis ran into the room where you were. "(Y/n)! Jaden and Jesse are dueling!" She practically shouted, causing you to wake up. "Why is that any of my concern? I don't control who they duel." You said, wiping the drowsiness from your eyes. "Because, they're dueling over you." This caught your attention. That's why they were acting strange, they were planning to duel over you. You got up, slightly annoyed because you were tired. When you got to the duel, it was already over. You checked for the winner, but it was draw. Jesse and Jaden were just sitting there dumbfounded. They noticed you and ran towards you. "Hello, (y/n)!" Jaden said. Anger tick marks appeared on your head. "Don't (y/n) me!" Him and Jesse stopped dead, and almost looked terrified. "You ruined my sleep, you idiots! Now I'm tired and annoyed." You face palmed and looked back up, seeing that even Alexis looked slightly terrified. You sighed and said, "What am I going to do with the two if you?" You looked at both of them, who looked pretty sorry. They came on either side of you and went to kiss your cheeks. This is when you had a brilliant idea. You stepped backwards, neither of them noticing. This caused them to kiss each other, which you had to admit, was pretty hilarious. You and Alexis bust out laughing and the two boys stood there three feet, covering their mouths in embarrassment. If either of them wanted you, they were going to have to chase you.

I hope you enjoy it. I finished my history midterm and just decided to started working on requests. I might write another one before Physical Fitness (I'm still so sore from yesterday, which was my first day of it). Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle