~My Lady~ Butler!Yuto x Master!Reader

This chapter was requested by starshipping4ever! They asked for a Yuto x Reader chapter and I saw this picture and decided to put a little spin on it. Hope you enjoy your day.

~(y/n)'s POV~
You sat your desk, reading a book that your enjoyed. It was one of those romance novels, but it wasn't like the cheesy ones. You heard a knock on the and then it opened. "Good Morning, Lady (y/n)!" One of the maids said entering the room and walking behind you. It was Lulu, your best friend here, besides the butlers, Shay and ...... Yuto. Lulu knew that you fell hard for him. You thought he was straight out of heaven. "So, how has your morning been? Anything new?" She asked doing your hair. You placed your book down and said,"Nothing really. No new developments, no letters from mom and dad, no nothing,". Lulu finished your hair and you stood up. "I must go. Excuse me." You said and opened the door of your study and walked out into the hallway. You began walking to your room, but lost yourself in thought. You awoke from thought when you bumped into to someone and fell. "My Lady!" Someone shouted and you felt someone wrap an arm around you back and pull you to their chest. You opened your eyes and saw Yuto holding you in one arm while balancing a tray in the other. Your hands were placed on his chest and your face was just inches from his. "Are you alright?" He asked placed the tray on the table behind him. You awoke from the trance he had cast on you and said,"Yes, I'm fine. I should have been watching were I was going,". He smirked and you realized that he had a slight blush on his cheeks. The both of you leaned towards each other, your lips meeting in the middle. He was gentle as he wrapped his arms around your waist to pull your closer. You moved your hands from his chest to his hair. You broke for air and you heard him say,"I love you,". You were shocked a bit but said, "I love you, too,".

~Extended Ending~
Lulu watched you two from the corner and internally squealed from excitement. She saw someone leaning against the wall with a phone typing. The strange woman looked around and said,"How did I get here?". Lulu approached and said, "Who are you?". "I am a woman of many words. I record everything that happens in the Fan Girl world." She said looking proud of herself. "The what world?" The woman looked surprised and yelled, "I've said too much! Smoke Bomb!" The woman threw a small ball at the ground and a cloud of dust engulfed. Lulu realized that it wasn't smoke, but a cloud of powered sugar. She saw a white footprints lead off into the distance.

I added the little ending just to be funny, that and I'm bored. I hope you enjoy your day. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle