Mokuba x Reader: Company

Sorry for not updating in awhile! I've been doing school work and took a road all the way to Virginia and back. Anyway this chapter goes out to my girl, FruitSalad212. Hope you enjoy.

~No one's point of view~
It was an ordinary day in Domino City, well except for a particular girl. She had come from a different part of Japan with her family. She was the heir to (l/n) Corp. She was but a child with beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair and dazzling (e/c) eyes.

Her parents (and myself 😉) aren't the only ones who think so. A certain black headed boy seemed to think so too. He had seen her only twice but developed feelings for her fairly quickly. He can't help but stutter in her presence and she thought it was adorable. The limo, that the girl and her her family were in, came to a stop in front of the Kiaba Corp. building, where things would be a little different today.

~Your POV~
The car came to a stop and my parents were talking.

"(Y/n), we'll be talking with Mr. Kiaba. You just something to do that won't get in the way." You father said opening the door of the car and stepping out, your mother following him. You stepped out after them. You had a perfect idea of spending time with Mokuba. He was your only friend. You parents went to Kiaba's office while you searched for Mokuba. You found him sitting on the couch with his back turned to you. You got a slight idea and snuck up behind him.

You covered his eyes with you hands and said "Guess who?". Mokuba giggled slightly and took your wrists in his hands and tilted his head backwards to look at you. Both of your smiles vanishes when you both realized how close the two of you actually were.

You practically felt his breath on your face. A blush crept on your face as a thought came to your head. Your body seemed to move on its own. Your head bent lower until you felt Mokuba's soft lips on yours. The both of you were shocked by your sudden action. You went to pull back and apologize but when you started moving, Mokuba's hands leapt to your cheeks to keep you from breaking the kiss. After a while both of you broke for air and the both of you stepped away from each other, until Mokuba swept you in a hug.

"(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?". You nodded and hugged him back.

~Time Skip~

You got in the Limo with your parents to busy chatting to realize your over happy state.

" Bye (y/n)!" Mokuba yelled waving at you as you were about to leave. You looked over at Mr. Kiaba, who mouthed a "break his heart and I'll sue you and everyone you know".

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~Snipermcgee13