~Little Secrets~ Bulter!Shay x Maid!Reader

Thanks for the idea JenSchoenrock! It's pretty late, so I'm writing this at about 12:51 in the morning. I haven't slept yet and I'm not tired, so I'm gonna write while the idea is still fresh in my mind. So enjoy.

~Narrator's POV~
Ever since she was a little girl, (y/n) as been a maid for her master, Yuya Sakaki. Her master was kind to everyone, but always busy. (Y/n) preferred to keep to herself, but something changed when Yuya hired new help, two butlers. The new butlers were Yuto and Shay. She couldn't quite understand why, but Shay made her feel different. The more time spent together, the closer they grew. Strangers became friends and friends turned into something a little more.

~(y/n)'s POV~
You were dusting around the manor, again, for the fourth time. You didn't know why, but what collected in the manor more than anywhere else you had been. You weren't complaining though. You loved it here. Everyone on the grounds was friendly and polite, even the master. He was constantly busy with tournaments and other such things, so he never had time to do anything. You stepped back and looked around, checking for any places you might have missed. Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a pair of lips by your ear. "Nice job with the dust. But it took you forever to do one hallway."a voice whined from behind you. You knew who it was, but you still blushed at the way he was holding you. "Shay, stop holding me like this. We could get in serious trouble." You said wiggling out of his grasp and placing distance between you. It was a well kept secret the two of you were lovers, since relationships between servants are forbidden. The paragraph about it in the job description was highlighted, underlined, and in bold letters. If anyone saw the two of you together, you could be fired for good. You had nowhere else to go, so this was your only home and you weren't about to lose it over a silly little thing such as love. Shay rolled his eyes at your statement. "You say that every time." He said, taking enough steps forward to corner you against the wall. "I feel like your pushing me away." Shay said just loud enough for you to hear. He sounded sad and neglected, almost pitiful. You instantly felt like a horrible person for making him think that way. "I'm not pushing you away. I just . . ." You stopped and looked down at the ground, trying to avoid looking him into he eye. You felt him lift your chin up so that you looked him dead in the eye, being instantly caught in his gaze. He closed his eyes and leaned forward and gently kissed your lips. By instinct, you immediately kissed him back, forgetting your surroundings. He pulled away and said,"I love you, (y/n). You don't need to push me away." He stroked your cheek and you brought your hand up to meet his, leaning into his touch. "I know." You replied before leaving his touch and returning to work. Shay left and went back to whatever he was doing. "That was an intresting show." Someone said, causing you to blush and become frightened. You turned to see Yuya  walking towards you. "Sir, I can explain." You blurted out, but he raised his hand to stop you. "You don't need to. I'm supposed to allow that, but I see that it makes you happy. After all, some rules are meant to be broken.". Yuya left it at that and walked away.

This might be the only time I update for a while, but I do plan on being active again around Christmas time, since I'll be on winter break. I can't wait until since I'll have more time to work on Wattpad instead of school work since I'll be done with my first semester. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle