~Memory~ Master!Jack x Maid!Reader part one

This chapter was requested by myabunny. I hope you have a wonderful night, because that's when this will be done.

~(y/n)'s POV~
You woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside your window, as usual. You sighed happily and got up from bed, stretching your arms in the air. You walked to the chest in front of your bed and getting out your work uniform. You got dressed in the dress and walked outside the room. After closing your door, you reached up to get the bell from the shelf beside your door. After getting down, you rang it at a tone which wasn't to loud or wasn't to soft. "Good morning, everyone. It's time to go to work." You said with an uplifting attitude. Soon enough, men in dinner suits and women in maid dresses were walking from the rooms and beginning their daily routines. However, one door wasn't open. You walked over and opened it, only to see the new maid struggling with her uniform. You rang the bell and giggled, which caused her to notice your entrance. She blushed and turned to face you as if waiting to be yelled at. You placed the bell down and helped her, which she was greatful for. You placed the bell back on its shelf and went to your duties. As the chief servant, it was your job to make sure everything was right, which it usually was, no thanks to you. You didn't yell or get angry, in fact you were unusually passive. You gave constructive criticism and helped out if something was wrong. But you had the most important morning duty out of everyone, wake up the master. You walked to the kitchen and grabbed a small cart. You placed a cup of tea and a plate of (f/b) (favorite breakfast) on the cart. You found it odd that the master had only started eating it after you had suggested it, but you didn't linger on that thought and decided to get to work. You pushed the cart to the quiet part of the manor and opened a larger door to your master's bedroom. You pushed the cart in quietly and walked over to the  large window and threw the curtains open, letting in as much light as possible. "Good morning, Master!" You shouted joyously. You heard him groan from beneath his covers and pull them over his head. You frowned and puffed. "Now don't be like that. It's a beautiful morning and your father is coming for a visit.". "That's why it's not such a nice day." He mumbled from beneath the covers. "C'mon. I brought you (f/b) and tea. That's gotta be one reason to get up." You said walking away from the window and over to his wardrobe and pulled out his everyday attire. When you turned around, he was on the edge of the bed eating. You sat the clothes on the side of his bed and looked at him. You blushed and averted your eyes when you realized he was shirtless. "Is something bothering you, Miss?" He said with a bit concern in his voice. You fiddled with the edge of your apron and said,"Usually you were a black tank top to sleep, but . . uh . . .". He quickly noticed the problem and put on the undershirt you had brought him. You blush calmed a little but was still there thanks to the memory. He ate the last bite of the (f/b) and continued to get fully dressed. Once that was done, you escorted him to his study, where he would most likely stay for the rest of the day. He waved you off when he began working and you walked back to his room to retrieve the cart. Your master was Jack Atlas, not only a brilliant man, but your childhood friend. When you were children, you would play together all the time. Your father was abusive to you and your mother. He squandered the money he made in bars and gambling. Your mother slowly fell into depression and stopped caring, but Jack was there to help you through it, until his family became nobels. After that, he was no longer allowed to play with a 'flithy peasant girl'. Your family was middle class, but your mother sold into servitude just so she could feed herself. You went through long years of horrible masters, perverts, and even abuse in some cases. One day, you saw him visiting one of your master when you accidently dropped something thanks to sprained wrist and ankle. Your master at that time immediately yelled at you, calling 'worthless', 'useless', and   even going as far as to say that he would make better money selling you off as a prostitute. He went to hit you, but Jack stopped him. The man then procceded to yell and beat Jack, simply for defending you. Luckily, Jack's bodyguards burst in and arrested the man for assaulting him. After you helped heal Jack, he attempted to gain your freedom, since that what the man's other servants were given. However, Jack failed. The best he could do was offer you a place at his manor as a maid. You quickly became friends with every other servant and also quickly became Jack's favorite. He could act cold, but he never hurt anyone. You recognized him, but you weren't sure if he recognized you. You didn't bother asking, because you were afraid of the answer he might give you. You rolled the cart back to the kitchen and walked to the main hall, where you heard the doorbell ring. You dusted the nothingness off of your apron and answered the door. "Welcome sir." You said as you opened the door and let in Jack's father. "Where is my son?" He said coldly. "In his study, sir." You said smiling. He passed you and strode to Jack's study. You looked out into the carriage and saw a girl waiting by the carriage. She was definitely another noble. She had beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair. Her dress was long and silky and was several different colors that blended well together. But she looked sad. You didn't bother approaching her, since it wasn't your place. Your mind wandered to the new maid, so you went to check on her. As you passed Jack's study, you heard Jack yell. You stopped cruiosity getting the better of you. "You're asking me to marry a woman I've never met?! You must be insane!". "I'm not asking you! I'm telling you that you will! The marriage has already been arranged for this Saturday! If you don't show up, you will be arrested and everything you own will be destroyed! Your servant will be given new masters, with one exception.". "And who would that be?". "The girl with the (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She has been tossed away far too many times. You may have saved her last time, but this time, she will be killed.". "You can't do that!". "You're right I can't do that, but the law can! If you are not there Saturday, the police will arrive and take her away. I will see you tomorrow, as well as Belinaca." You heard a chair move and footsteps come towards the door. You backed away and bolted to the corner, hiding there. The door burst open and Jack's father stormed out. You followed him from a distance and waited opened the door for him. He walked out without another word and climbed into the carriage with the nobel lady. When the carriage drove off, you ran to your small room and locked the door behind you. The placed your back against the door and slide down to the floor. Tears flooded from your eyes as you sat there thinking of the choices, the desicions, and the consequences. But then it hit you. You didn't have a choice. You couldn't make the desicions. You couldn't control the consequences. Your life was in the hands of everyone else, but your's. But then again, when was it ever in your hands?

There will be another part to this and voting is still open. It will be decided on December 23. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle