Welcome..

Holla peeps..

Today I officially welcome you all to my world which is about MaNan..MaNan..and Only MaNan.

So today I am presenting my version of Kaisi Yeh Yaarian..

I know there are thousands and thousands of writers who have written their own versions of KYY.

I myself have read almost all of them..😊😊😊

This idea had been itching in my mind pretty much since August 2015..(yup..you guys are thinking right..since the very last episode of Season 1)

I always thought that what would have happened if Nandini would have been in the place of Manik..

What if instead of Manik ..Nandini would have been in the car..

What if Nyonika would have succeeded in her evil plan..

What would have happened then..

How would Manik and rest of the Fab5 would have taken the news of Nandini's death..how they would have dealt with her absence..

How the equations would have changed between all of them..

This book will be showcasing that other unexplored side of the coin..

But before you all jump on the conclusion..I want you all to read the lines again..

[Key words:-News of death...Nandini's absence..]

I won't be saying anything more than this that there can't be a MaNan FF without Nan at the end to complete it right..

So all I can say is to have faith on me..

This ride is going to be extremely dark ...not the typical Lovey-Dovey MaNan story..neither will it be the typical Manik being a ruthless insensitive jerk who gets away with everything..

Nope..

Absolutely Not..

This story will touch the deepest layer of human emotions..which can either be excruciatingly painful at times or can fill one's heart with uncontrollable joy..

So get on the ride only if you all are ready to experience a different side of MaNan altogether..

Hopefully you all will give this story a chance too and I am 100% sure you won't be disappointed as together we all will explore a different world of MaNan altogether.

This story starts after when Cabir goes to Manik's place after our MaNan's very first "JAMMING SESSION"😉

Do let me know what you all think about it.

Love you all😘

God bless.