Chapter Fifteen

You never know which footstep will bring a good twist in life. So keep walking. Happiness comes when it is most unexpected. That's life!

"Chacha-Chachi..aap log andar chaliye..Mai bas gadi park karke aata hu.."Manik gestured them to move ahead.

"Thik hai beta.."Venkatesh agreed and looking at Shanno he said "Let's go inside Shanno ji.."Shanno looked at Manik and said "Manik jaldi aana.."

"Ji Chachi..bas abhi aaya.."Manik smiled making her smile. "Chaliye Murthy ji.."Shanno said looking at Venkatesh who nodded her assent. And the very next moment they both got inside.

Manik smiled. "Finally Champ...you are back..Can't wait to see you.."he said while looking at the name board which had CHATTRAPATI SHIVAJI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT written on it.

Getting back in his car he started to look for a parking spot. Fortunately he easily found one. Parking it properly at the spot he was about to get out when all of a sudden his eyes fell on something...

...rather....

...Someone..

"Dad"Manik eyes burrows shoot up in surprise. "What is he doing here.."

He was about to get out of the car when his phone rang. Manik pulled out the cell phone from his pocket.

It was Shanno.

Picking up the call he said "Ji Chachi.."

"Manik..beta jaldi aao..Rishab ki flight land ho gai hai..woh bas aata hi hoga.."Shanno replied.

"Chachi..usey abhi time lagega thoda..check out karne me..aap jante toh ho.."Manik rolled his eyes in amusement.

"Arey pata hai mujhe..par Mai chahti hu jab Rishab aae toh woh apni puri family ko ek sath dekha..aur tum jante ho na..hamari family tumhare bina adhuri hai.."Shanno's words took him by surprise.

Though Manik knew that for Murthy's he is now just as important as Rishab and Nandini...but still every single time he hear the words out loud it chocked him due to sheer ecstasy.

"I will be there in a moment Chachi.."Manik tried his best but unfortunately he failed miserably as his voice shook at the end which didn't go unnoticed by Shanno but she chose not to mention it at the moment. Instead she said "Come fast beta..Rishabh will be here any moment."

"Ji Chachi bas ek minute me pahuchta hu.."Manik smiled. "Thik hai..bas ek minute haa..ussey jyada nahi.."Shanno ordered. "As you say Boss.."Manik replied and the next moment the call ended.

Manik looked back at the place where he just saw his father standing a few seconds ago but he couldn't find Raj standing there anymore. "Arey where did Dad go.."Manik got out of his car and looked around but there was no sign of his father.

He even looked around checking for his father's car but he found nothing. Dialling his father's number Manik waited for Raj to pick up his call. Raj picked up the call in the second ring only "What's up Son..did you reach airport to pick Rishab up.."

"Yes Dad I did.."Manik replied but then he asked the question for which he called his father at first place "Dad..where are you.."

"At office.."Raj's answer took Manik by surprise "What.."

"Arey why are you so shocked.."Raj questioned.

"Are you sure Dad.."Manik's tone caught Raj's attention but he decided to play cool "Of course I am sure son. Where else did you expected me to be at this point of time Manik.."