Chapter Five

You left me with beautiful memories..

Your love is still my guide...

And though I cannot see you...

I know that you are always at my side...

"....haan Cabir I know that..."Manik said rolling his eyes.

"I know that you know...it's just that.."Cabir couldn't finish his sentence.

"..that you are worried for me..."Manik finally completed his sentence."Cabir I am fine."

"Yeah..and I have two horns on my head.."Cabir's words made Manik smile.

"Cabir...I said na..I am fine...stop worrying about me..and please...kindly pass this message to others also...jo kaan laga kar meri har ek baat sun rahe hai..."Manik smirked.

"Oh hello...bhalai ka toh zamana hi nai raha..these poor people...they are worried for you..aur tu..unki feelings ka...hamari feelings ka mazaak ura raha hai.."Cabir replied faking annoyance.

"Saley...tu itna sentimental kyu ban raha hai.."Manik snapped.

"Oh please...you are the one jisey hamare feelings ki parwah nai...tabhi toh hum sab ke lakh request karne ke bawajood bhi tune hamari baat nai suni..aur chala gaya.."though Cabir was trying to keep a calm voice but unfortunately Manik could clearly hear how Cabir's voice trembled at the last sentence.

"Cabir...I...I need to be alone...just for a while...I promise...I will be back tomorrow morning...but aaj...I need to be alone...you know na..why.."Manik replied.

"I do...in fact we all do...that's why..nobody stopped you..but...it's just...we don't want you to be alone...but unfortunately...we know that how much exactly you need to be alone...so it's okay...but please do take care of yourself...and be back by Tommorrow..or else...we will send search and rescue after you.."Cabir added.

"Thanks Cabir..in fact thanks to all of you.."Manik couldn't say anything more.

"Achcha...ab saley..tu hamey thanks bolega...apni family ko..."Cabir said scolding Manik.

"Arey yaar...maaf kar de...galati ho gai...agey se nai bolunga.."Manik smiled.

"Agey se bola na..toh phir..actually me hum tujhe bataenge ki sorry feel karna kisey kahte hai..samjha...chal ab jaa..Kal milte hai..aur please apna dhyan rakhna..."Cabir ordered.

"Hmm..see you tomorrow..bye.."Manik was about to cut the call when he heard Cabir speaking to others "Guys..woh thik hai..just relax.."

"Par tune usey yaha kyu nai bulaya...he shouldn't be alone.."Manik heard Mukti's voice.

"Exactly...we can't leave him alone...not tonight.."Dhruv seconded Mukti.

Manik thought of cutting the call and redialing Cabir's number so that he could speak to all of them and assure them that he is fine..but before he could do that..he heard Alia's voice.
"Guys...I think we need to leave him alone.."

"What.."Mukti and Dhruv spoke together.

"Yeah...he needs to be alone...and I agree with Cabir...Manik needs some alone time...so let him be..at least for tonight..."Alia's words even took Manik by surprise.