Chapter Eleven

Friendship is not about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life ,said "I'm here for you" and proved it.

"..so now it's time for the number one song of the week...do we even need to guess which song it's going to be...I don't think that there is any need for me to state the object...the number one song is the very same one which
has been holding the number one position from past consecutive 28 weeks in our countdown."

"Yes..you all guessed it right..it's none other than "Tu jo kahe" by the ultimate heartthrob of the nation "Manik Malhotra "

"Written,Composed and Sung by Manik Malhotra himself "Tu jo Kahe"is a special dedication to his girlfriend "Nandini" who unfortunately isn't any more."

"This song truly reflects Manik's undying love for his lady love who happens to be his one true love."

"In every album of Fab5 one song is always dedicated to "Nandini" which is solely created and sung by Manik. These songs clearly reflect that though "Nandini Murthy"isn't a part of this world anymore but still she continues to hold not only just a very special place in Fab5's life but she also continues to be the heart of Manik Malhotra."

"Now that's an epic example of True Love"

"On that note..let's loosen ourselves into this song which is not only an honest dedication to true love and but it's also dedicated to those couple who are fortunate enough to experience "true love" in their lives."

"So here's song number one "Tu jo Kahe"by Manik Malhotra...enjoy.."

A smile appeared on her face as she loosen herself to the depth of his voice.

Her trance was broken when all of a sudden someone spoke "Lost Again...LoverGirl.."

"Kind of.."she nodded while she shook her head in embarrassment.

"Man..you are hopeless..."he teased.

"And you are not..Mr.Romeo.."she teased him right back. "If not more..then you are equally hopeless like me...so please...stop with your teasing session..."she warned making a fake angry face.

"Okay..whatever my little sister wants.."he raised while walking inside the room with his one hand raised in air as a sign of surrender as he was holding a cup in his other hand. "Here..." he extended a cup in front of her "...your filter coffee Mam.."

She took it and smiled at him "Thank You.."

"Your most welcome baby doll.."saying this he slumped on the couch next to her. "28 weeks haan..."

"Yup..and trust me..it's going to stay number one for at least another 72 weeks...dekh lena.."she smirked while she sipped her coffee.

"You really miss him..don't you.."he asked looking straight at her.

Feeling his gaze on her she looked back at him. "Is that even a question.."