Chapter Thirty.

"..how can you do this.."Nyonika scowled. "..how can you stay here.."she turned around to look at Murthy's with venom filled eyes. "..with them.."

"..I don't see any reason why I can't stay here.."Manik said dismissively. "..and by the way who gave you the right to decide about what I should do or what I shouldn't.."

Manik didn't wanted to show his rage in front of Murthy's but it was becoming very difficult for him to control his rage. However every single time he was about to loose his calm he used to turn around to look at those pair of innocent eyes that was staring right back at him across the hall..

..Nandini.

Though she wasn't there for real but still her eyes in that photo frame held the same bewitching power that could make him forget the world.

Sighing he calmed himself down.

He could see Nyonika was about to say something but before she could do so Manik turned her attention to Chacha- Chachi who were really stunned by Manik's decision.

Manik walked towards them and held Shanno's hand. "Chachi..I am extremely sorry..I know I should have asked both of your permission.."

"..to be honest..the choice is still your's but before you and Chacha make a choice I would request you both to kindly listen to me once..and I promise..I will accept whatever be your decision..and that too wholeheartedly.."

"..but please..just listen to me once.."

He pleaded which was more than enough to melt Shanno's heart as for her Manik was just like Nandini and Rishab.

She looked at Venkatesh who too nodded at her without saying a word.

Shanno nodded her head which brought a huge smile on Manik's face..

..after what it felt like ages.

"Chacha..Chachi..please sit.."saying this he made Shanno sat on the couch while Venkatesh too sat next to her.

Holding her hand Manik spoke "..Chachi..I know that now.."he closed his eyes and pulling in all the energy that he had said the words out loud which was enough to choke him. "..Nandini..isn't anymore.."

He gulped and then breathe heavily as he continued "..I know i don't have the right to be here anymore.."

"..but Chachi.."he opened his eyes only to look back at Shanno with pleading and tear filled eyes which made both Shanno and Venkatesh teared eyed too. "..the fact is.."

"..that I can't live without Nandini.."

"..honestly I don't even know how to live without her anymore.."

"..though fate has taken her away from me.."

"..but our love...our hamesha..still exists Chachi.."

"..and it will always do.."

"..till the day star will shine and fireflies will glow.."

"..MaNan is forever..hamesha.."

"..and just because her life ended doesn't mean our love ended Chachi.."

"..it can never end till my heart is beating..

"..till my last breathe our love will exist.."

"..and even after that.."

"..but Chachi I won't survive if Nandini's presence is taken away from me.."