Chapter Seventeen

Time Stopped...

Breath Stopped....

Heart Stopped....

Everything around them ceased...

In that moment nothing else mattered..

Nothing...

Except...

....them....

The only thing that mattered to both of them was the person who was standing in front of other person.

She stared at him just like he was staring at her..

...and for that one moment both they cease to be the part of this world as they both got lost into their own world..

...the stars continued to shine brightly upon them..

...and the fireflies continued to glow brighter for them..

He looked at her...

...imprinting each and every minute detail of her existence in his heart..

He was not ready to blink his eyes as he was scared that any moment his eyes might flew open and she would dissolve into a puff of smoke..

....and somehow his dream would be over..

Honestly if this was a dream he would rather die than to wake up...

...as he wasn't interested in living a life anymore which he had to live without "her"

As it is he had lived through the maximum time that he could possibly live without her...so this time he would gladly chose anything over a life without "her"...even death...

...because this time he won't be able to survive if it happened to be another cruel joke that had been played on him by his life..

It became very difficult for him to realise whether he was dreaming or whether she was actually standing in front of him for real...

...but this time fortunately for him...

....she was real...

....she really was...

She didn't move a single inch from her place as if her feet was glued to the ground...

...just like his.

They both continued to gaze into each other's eyes as they both lost the sense of time.

They were only few feet apart but for Manik that little distance between them wasn't less than at least a gazillion light years.

Though he was still not sure whether he was hallucinating or by some miracle everything that was happening right in front of her was for real.

But still he couldn't bear the distance between them anymore.

So he finally took a step towards her with a constant fear clouding his thoughts that she might disappear any moment and his dream might come to an end.