Prologue.

"Manik...tu akela..Nandini kaha hai.."Cabir asked as Manik came out his house.

As Manik was busy in his phone he doesn't pay attention to the teasing tone of Cabir so he replied "Haan..woh Nandini apne ghar gai hai..woh Rishab.."Manik felt Cabir's gaze on him so he casually looked up to find Cabir was smirking at him.

Realisation hit him like a streak of light.

Wait A Second..

He didn't tell anyone he was with Nandini..

Neither he had any intention to let anyone know what he was doing with Nandini.

He doesn't wanted anyone to know about their "JAMMING SESSION"

And as far as he knows Nandini won't talk about it to anyone too..and he totally accepts it as it's their private moments where nobody is allowed to peep in.

So he was 100% sure even Nandini didn't tell anyone about their "ACTION" stuff because she is too shy to brag about her conquest.

But did she told anyone that she was visiting him..

No..she won't tell Fab5..then who..

OH GOD..

Once again realisation hits him.

Who else..other then their very own "BLACK & MADHUBALA."

NAVYA!!!

Yes..

Of course Navya doesn't know what happened once Nandini went to meet him..but she certainly knew that Nandini was with him.

She must have told Cabir..

And of course.. Cabir is way too smart to understand everything..(much to Manik's annoyance.)

Since Cabir could read him as an open book..so he must have seen how jubilant,content,satisfied and ecstatic Manik was the moment he walk out of his house to join Cabir near the car giving Cabir the golden opportunity to tease him.

DAMN!!!

Had he been a little less conspicuous he could have save himself from all the teasing session. But what made it even more scarier was the fact that soon Cabir won't be alone..he will be happily joined by Mukti and Navya..and the soon Nandini will become their victim too and the worst part neither of them could do anything to stop them.

Unfortunately the damage has been done..beyond measures.

Since it's too late to act upon..he sighed giving in as their is no use crying over split milk.

"Saaley..tu kabhi nai sudhrega na.."Manik rolled his eyes.

"Arey..aise kaise..aur especially jab tum or Nandini..mujhe itni achchi opportunity dogey toh Mai kaise chod du mauka bolo."Cabir  winked at him." Waise woh ghar kyu chali gai..kya hua Rishab ko.."

Since Manik knew that Cabir genuinely wanted to know the reason as he was worried about Rishab too so he replied "arey nai..koi tension lene wali baat nai hai..woh Rishab ke sath usne bahut dino se time spend nai kiya na..toh bas Rishab be bhi zid pakad li ki aaj Nandini ko uske sath quality time bitana hai..isiliye Nandini ko jana para"