Chapter Twenty.

No amount of time and space can separate you from the people who are meant to be in your life. They will always come back.

His heart was beating so fast that it felt that it would break the rib cage and would come out any moment now..

...his breathing was erratic..

..and so were his thoughts...

...as he stood in front of the door of the farmhouse.

It's been almost twenty minutes that Manik's car entered the gates of the farmhouse..

...and it's almost twenty minutes now that he had been standing at the door of the farmhouse.

With every passing seconds his heart beats were raising as he was trying his best to get a grip over his emotions.

After everything that he went through without her in these past three years anyone would expect him to become stronger..

...but on the contrary he felt extremely weak and vulnerable at this moment...

..as if one wrong move or one wrong action and he will collapse that very moment.

He so wanted to run but his feet felt heavy as if it were tied up with boulders making which made it extremely difficult to even move let alone doing anything else.

The entire scenario felt so unrealistic to him that he was finding it extremely difficult to believe that everything was happening was for real..

...that...

...she was real.

He was finding it extremely difficult to believe that whatever he was experiencing wasn't another trick that his mind was playing with him...

...had that been the case he knew he wouldn't survive if this was none other than a beautiful dream...

...what if everything dissolves in a puff of smoke and he wakes up.

He knew that neither he nor his heart will be able to take it.

He was about to hit the panic mode when he remembered something.

Taking his cell phone out of his pocket he immediately open the inbox and read the very first message that was displaying on the screen..

...which was sent by Raj.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I have taken care of everything here..

...so you don't need to worry about anything.

I know you two are mature enough to handle things..

...but I also know that how miserable you two have been without each other.

Just one request...

...take it slow.

I know there are zillion questions that must be arising in your mind but for now forget everything else...at least for tonight.