Chapter Twenty Seven.

Three Years Back.

"..aapne jaise bola..kaam bilkul waise hi hua.."the driver continued while Nandini continued to gape at him in shock.

However the moment Nyonika started to speak he put the phone into speaker and gestured her to be silent by putting a finger against his lips.

"..ab tum apne pure pariwar ke sath iss sahar ko hamesha ke liye chod do aur yaad rahe agar galti se bhi iss raaz ke bare me kisi se kaha ki yeh sab maine karwaya hai toh tumhara aur tumhare pure pariwar ka bhi wahi anjaam hoga jo Nandini ka hua..samjhe.."

..and without waiting for his reply she simply cut the call.

Nandini was shocked beyond measures.

Nyonika planned all this..

...Nyonika Malhotra..

..Manik's Mom.

As if someone had pull the rag off her feet.

Her feet gave in and she slumped on the ground.

Her entire body was shaking...

...due to fear...

...due to apprehension of what could have happened if she wouldn't have got off the car.

She couldn't prevent the shiver that ran down her spine.

She was breathing heavily.

But slowly she was feeling as if someone was chocking her..

...as she was running out of air.

Because finally the event of the evening caught up with her.

She could have died..

..but she didn't.

She looked up only to find the driver looking back at her.

And in that moment she regret being saved by someone who just took two lives.

"How could you do this.."finally the words came out of her mouth as she got up from the ground and clasped his collar "..you just murdered two people..how can you do this..how.."

"Better them than US.."he replied as he did nothing to stop her "..as it is they would have killed us if we wouldn't have given them what they wanted.."

"..that guy was a serial rapist who had destroyed so many innocent lives and had ended up murdering each one of them.."

"..and that girl...she was his partner in crime..who used to let him happily destroy the lives of innocent girls by raping them and then after he was done with them she used to help him in dumping the bodies once they they had looted and murdered them.."

"..they both were renowned criminals.."

"..if it wasn't for the expensive car and things that we gave to them..trust me Nandini Madam..you and I would have met the same fate as others...in fact you would have died a disgraceful and painful death tonight.."

"..these kind of people deserve this kind of death only where their each and every body parts would burst out like this.."

"...honestly tonight we did a favour at mankind by destroying such barbaric animals.."

Though Nandini was still in state of shock but somehow she could see in his face that indeed he was telling the truth.

But that wasn't enough..

"..you think you did mankind a favour by murdering them..maybe you did..but how come you forgot that you are no different..didn't you just plotted to murder me.."Nandini asked while she pushed him backwards so that his back was touching the wall.

"I only chose to execute it.."he replied. "..it was Nyonika Mam's plan.."

"..so does that make you any less guilty.."she asked.

"Nandini Madam..I know what I did was wrong..but before I could do anything wrong all this happened..and in that moment I realised that even God doesn't want me to take the live of an innocent soul.."

"..but it was important to do all this because firstly those two deserved this painful death..and secondly..I cannot take risk because the life of my entire family hang in balance..because of Nyonika Mam.."

Nandini finally left his collar as she couldn't handle it anymore.

"I need to go home.."

"I need to inform Manik.."

"I will tell him everything.."

"I want to go back to Manik.."

"..he must be waiting for me.."

"..Manik.."

Saying this Nandini was about to take the phone from his hand but that's when he stopped her.

"Sorry Nandini Madam."he replied sternly. "..but I can't let you talk to Manik Baba right now.."

"I can't put the lives of my family members at risk.."

"If Nyonika Mam found out that you are still alive and I have failed miserably to kill you..she will not only kill me..but she will kill my entire family as well...and that is something I can't let it happen.."

Nandini's eyes widened in horror. "What do you mean.."to which he replied. "I mean..until I find a way to make sure that not only you but my entire family is safe as well..I can't and I won't let you meet Manik baba.."

"You can't do this.."Nandini replied too sternly as well. "I am going to meet Manik..I will tell him everything..and believe me...he will take care of everything.."

"Just like he did everything to protect you.."the driver replied sarcastically. "..unfortunately when it comes to Nyonika Madam..even Manik baba can't do anything..so that's why I won't let you put not only my family but even yourself in danger.."

"You can't do this.."saying this Nandini reached out for his phone.

However before she could snatch it away he put his finger below her ears and said "..sorry for this Nandini Madam...but this is for the betterment of everyone.."

..and next moment he did a hand moment because of which Nandini lost her consciousness but not before mouthing a wordless protest.

Just before she could finally loose her consciousness she heard him mumbling.

"I am really sorry Nandini Madam..I hope one day you would forgive me for this.."

"..but I will make sure that you and Manik Baba definitely find their way together.."

"..I promise.."

...and the next moment darkness pull over as Nandini got drowned into the pool of unconsciousness.

————————————————————————