Chapter Eighteen

True love has a habit of coming back..

Two hearts..

....that were beating as one..

.....at the exact same pace

.....at the exact same time

.....as they were experiencing the zenith of ecstasy.

But most importantly they were experiencing something which was missing from both their lives from a very long time...

....peace....

Looking into each other's eyes they felt something else too..

...feeling of coming back home...

As if they both were lost for a very long time and were walking on an empty road but today finally they managed to reach home...

...finally they managed to reach each other....

They both so wanted to stay in that moment...

They so wanted to never let this moment pass..

...that's why for them that one moment stretched into infinity and beyond...

...as they continue kiss each other with every ounce of passion,longing,desire and love that they have for each other.

Their lips moving against each other in a synchronised way as their hands were all over each other.

They kissed each other with such intensity that had the potential to set everything else on fire. There kiss was anything but sweet or gentle.

In that particular moment they both realised that how much they have missed each other not only just emotionally or mentally..but even physically.

The desire that had been denied for so long...the passion that they had for each other took over..as they both completely lost their senses..and just got lost into each other.

All they could feel..

...all they wanted..

...all of they needed..

..was..

..each other.

They got so lost into their own world that they completely forgot about the existence of the outside world.

They only broke apart when they both ran out of air...

...but even then he held her close.

And the moment they catch enough breathe once again his mouth was on her..this time dominating and demanding..

..and even she didn't held herself back as she gave him everything that he was silencing asking for.

He snaked his arms into her waist and pulled her closer so that her front was touching his chest. Even her hand went into his hair and she held it tightly by its roots so that she could direct his mouth over her's.