Chapter One

"Cabir..tujhe hua kya hai..aise chup kyu baitha hai.."Mukti asked as she slumped on the sofa next to him.

"Nai..kuch nai..bas aise hi.."Cabir shrugged.

"Arey..aise kaise kuch nai..kuch toh baat hai..jab se aaye ho hum tab se dekh rahe hai..kuch pareshan se lag rahe ho..kuch hua hai kya Cabir..bola na..aur please yeh mat kahna ki Mukti aur hum dono kuch zyada soch rahe hai..kyunki yeh tum bhi jante ho itna toh hum dono tumhe jantey hai ki bata sakte hai ki tum kab tension me ho aur kab nai..kyu hai na Mukti..hum sahi bol rahe hai ya galat.."Navya said while she sat on the couch which was right in front of them.

"Navya bilkul thik bol rahi hai..teri shakal se pata chal raha hai ki tu kuch chupane ki koshish kar raha hai..ab bol bhi dey..kya baat hai..bol na Cabir"Mukti was getting really worried now.

"Tum dono sach me janna chahtey ho ki kya hua hai mujhe..'Cabir said looking at both Navya and Mukti.

Both of them nodded.

"Yaar sach bolu toh Mai khud bhi nai janta ki kya hua hai mujhe..par pata nai kyu achanak se ek ajeeb sa ehsaas ho raha hai..jaise ki kuch bahut galat hone wala hai..bahut jald.."Cabir finally got the words out of his mouth.

'Kuch galat hone wala hai..kya galat hone wala hai..saaf saaf bol na Cabir..tu kis bare me baat kar raha hai.."Now since Mukti knew something was definitely wrong with Cabir she was fighting to keep her anxiety level in check.

"Bolo na Cabir..achanak se kyu aisa lag raha tumhe.."Navya sat down next to him.

"Pata nai Navya..achanak se ajeeb si feeling ho rahi hai.."But this time Cabir looked at Manik who was sitting with Dhruv, Aryaman and Alia at the dining space.

Both Navya and Mukti followed his suit and they both ended up looking at Manik too.

Manik was smiling...like genuinely smiling..after so long..as finally today he got his Fab5 back in true sense as both Dhruv and Alia was back in the group (though they weren't back together as a couple..but they both decided to give their friendship another chance..they both decided to start all over again..but this time only as a friends..).

Cabir could see how content and happy Manik was to get both his beat friends back. Finally today Manik's face was free from all the pain..and what it felt like ages..Manik was smiling wholeheartedly.

Courtesy of Miss.Nandini Murthy...

Apparently Nandini was the one who spoke to Dhruv about Manik. She was the one encouraged Dhruv to apologise to everyone..and make his peace with Manik.

Because Nandini knew more than anything what Dhruv meant to Manik..

But she also knew that even Dhruv felt horribly guilty about his past actions. He knew he had made some really terrible decisions...because of which his family like friends got so badly hurt..especially Manik and Alia.

He knew he was guilty..but he didn't had the courage to apologise all over again..for committing the same mistakes like before..he was really ashamed of himself. In fact he was about to leave the city forever..so that he couldn't hurt his friends anymore.

But before he could do something like that Nandini somehow managed to get to him. Everyone knew that Dhruv always had a soft spot for Nandini...in fact at one time he was in love with her..but with time their equation also changed.

In fact Nandini's rejection was one of the reason why Dhruv started feeling inferior to Manik...though this wasn't the only reason...but this was certainly one of them.