Chapter Twenty One

He just couldn't resist himself anymore..

...so he leaned down and planted a sweet and soft kiss on his cheeks.

And the very next moment her eyes fluttered open and met with that pair of hazel colour eyes that had nothing but warmth and undying adulation for her.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw him right in front of her eyes. "Manik.."was all she could whisper...

...but that was more than enough to bring a smile on his face.

"Hey beautiful.."he caressed her cheek while she didn't nothing to stop or hide her blush and smile that appeared on her face. "Sorry for disturbing your peaceful sleep but I simply couldn't stop myself from..."before Manik could say anything Nandini silenced him by placing her fingers on his lips which were more than enough to send shiver down his spine. "Shhh.."

She shook her head while constantly looking at him and said "..don't say anything Manik..just don't.."while she reached out and caressed his face with her hands.

As soon as Nandini touched him Manik's eyes widened in shock. He closed his eyes and caught her hand in his..then leaning down he planted a kiss on her hand.

Nandini's eyes were brimming with tears as soon as she heard him whispering

Nandini's eyes were brimming with tears as soon as she heard him whispering."Nandini please tell me that this isn't a dream..please say na everything is for real.."and then opening his eyes he looked at her "..ki..tum..sach me ho.."

His words only made her smile more as she realised exactly what Manik was thinking.

He thought he was hallucinating..

...and she was nothing more than a figment of his imagination...

...and she understood this as she herself was going through the exact same feeling.