Chapter 1: Heartbreaks

18 Years Ago

Emily's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting on the coach with both Jennifer and Jessica in my arms, fast asleep. I'm waiting for Aaron to come home from the office. I'm still on mertinity leave, becuase I was pregnant with the twins. I still don't understand why I can't go back to work, I mean the girls were already born three months ago. But I was still forced to go on mertinity leave, I only did it becuase I wanted to make sure the girls will be safe.

Aaron and I have been together for 2 years now. I really love him with all of my heart. He's always there for me and he always knows when somethings wrong or when somethings bothering me. He's so sweet and caring. I love the way he only smiles for me, he's smile is so rare.

I decided to go and put the twins to bed, since their starting to make my arms numb. Gosh, for babys they are quite heavy, but I still love them. I walk up the stairs and into their room. After putting both of them in their cribs and kissing them good night on the forehead, I walked out of their room closing the door behind me.

I walk to Jack's room and open the door slowly, to see him fast asleep in his bed. Jack is 12 years old now. I love Jack like his my own son. I really feel bad for him. It's not fair that he had to loose his mother at such a young age. But even after all the pain and sadness that child as felt, he still walks around with a smile on his face.

I quietly close his door and make my way downstairs. Just as I made it down stairs, the doorbell rang. Who the hell would be here at this time? It can't be Aaron, he obviously has a key and the team knows where we keep the spare key. (If your wondering where, under the door matt. Just if you were wondering)

I walk up to the front door and opened it, to reveal.....Beth?? What the hell is she doing here, at this time?? Isn't she suppose to be in a other country or even just maybe another planet, but here?? "Em, how are you darling?" Beth says so fake as she pulls me into a hug and I just stand there confused with my arms next to my sides. "Beth, what are you doing here?" I ask her with a fake smile. I really hate this Bitch. "Oh-haven't you heard?" She says pushing past me and walks into the house. "Why don't you just come in, with out me telling you 'Beth why don't you come in, darling' " I mumble to myself as she walks into the living room. (Note my Sarcasm)

I make my way to the living room and sit down on the coach, I was sitting on earlier. "Heard what?" I ask trying my best not to come off rude, but as you know Satan has other plans for my mouth tonight. "Hotch, didn't tell you?" Beth asks with a suprise look on her face, but the best thing she's doing right now is pushing my buttons. "No, tell me what, Beth?!" I say a bit louder not wanting to wake up Jack becuase he has soccer practise tommorow also not to wake the twins up, I really don't wanna sit till 3 O'clock in the morning trying to get them to sleep.

"That I'm pregnant with Hotch's child, of course" Beth says smiling slightly. "Your lying" I say not wanting to believe that there is a chance that she's pregnant with Hotch's child. She can't just suddenly be pregnant with his child after 5 years, she's definitely lying. "If you don't believe me here's the pregnancy papers, that proves that I'm pregnant with his child" She says handing me a piece of paper. I look at the paper and start to read it.

As I read the last word, that read 'Positive' I felt my heart break into pieces. I swallow the lump in my throat and try my best to hold the tears back. I give her the piece of paper back and take a deep breathe, before looking at her. "Beth, you and Hotch broke up 5 years ago. There is no way in hell that you can suddenly be pregnant. Your probably pregnant with one of your one-stand's baby" I say looking her dead in the eye. She starts to lean forward, not breaking eye contact with me. "Hotch and I have been sleeping behind your back for the last month, dear Emily. I even have text messages that prove that we still are. He even texted me just before I got here" She says pulling out her phone and handing it to me. Where I read the message.