Chapter 3: New Friends

Emily's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm waiting in Hotch's office, for him to give me my badge and gun. Even though I already have my own gun-correction guns. I look around his office and couldn't help but noticed that he had some photos of Jack, Him and Beth. And a teenage girl that kind of looks like me and I'm guessing it's Jessica. She grew up to be such a beautiful young girl.

It's weird how Jennifer and Jessica's twins. Becuase Jennifer looks alot like Hotch and Jessica looks alot like me. I look at all the photos he has of her and see one where she's on Jack's shoulders and has a hockey stick in her one hand. The other one that I noticed was one where she has headphones around her neck and had purple highlights in her ponytail. I don't really approve the high lights, but I guess I can't change that since I've missed 18 years of her life.

Before I could look at anymore pictures, I hear the door open. I just sit there with my back to the door, to afraid at how he's going to react. "Sorry, I'm late Agent. I just quickly dropped off my stubborn daughter at school. She's just like her-" He stops in the middle of his sentence when he sees that I'm the new Agent. "She's just like her what?" I ask trying my best not to make this more awkward than it already is. "She's just like her mother" He says with pain in his eyes. For some reason I feel bad for what I did to him 18 years ago, but I had my reason.

He just sits down in his chair and starts looking through my file. Even though he already knows what's in my file. He closes the file after reading through it and clears his throat. "So, you know how it works here and you know where everything is. I'm guessing that's all" He says in a hurry. "My badge and gun, Hotch" I say with a small smile, to scared to call him Aaron again aftet all these years.

"Oh, right. Thank you for reminding me" He says offering me a small smile that you can barely see. He opens his one draw and hands me my badge and gun. "Thank you" I say taking it from him. I walk to the office door, but stop infront of it. I turn around to face Hotch, who gives me a questioning look. "Hotch, can I ask you a question or maybe questions?" I ask carefully, because I'm still feeling awkward about seeing him again. "Depend on the questions" he says in a serious tone. I look at the picture of Jessica where she's holding a soccer ball under her arm and has the biggest smile on her face. "It's questions about Jessica" I say now looking at him. "Sure, I mean you have a right to know, how she's doing" he says shrugging. I go and sit down in one of the chairs, I sat in earlier. "How is she?" I ask a bit sad. "She's good, as you know she's busy with her last semester of Senior year" Hotch says in a 'duh' voice, because of course I would know that because of Jennifer.

I look over at more pictures of her, but mostly at all the sport pictures. "What types of sport does she do?" I ask. "She's the Captain of the Soccer team, the Captain of the Field hockey team and the Captain of the Cross-country. She's really good in her sports" Hotch says giving me a photo frame with an actual smile on his face. He must be really proud of her. I look at the photo frame and see that it's a photo of Jessica with a lot of Sport Awards and a few Academic Awards.

"She doesn't like to show how smart she really is." Hotch says as I give him the photo frame back. "Any hobbys that she likes now?" I ask my last question for now. "She likes music and loves making her own remixes as she calls it. She's really good at making remixes. And if getting Detention almost every week is a hobby, then count that as one of her hobbys. But her other hobby is actually Dancing." Hotch says making us both luagh.

"How's Jennifer?" Hotch asks also curious, like I was about Jessica. "She's good. She still as to a just with the new school and everything. Since she just moved here from Paris" I say giving him a sad smile. "What type of High School Activities does she do?" He asks. "She does SpelAthon, Public speaking and Decathlon" I say smiling at how proud I am at Jennifer. "You have a photo of her for me to see?" Hotch asks with a kind of sad expression. "Yeah" I say pulling out my phone from my blazer and look through all my photos, till I found a photo of her. I hand him my phone and see him smile at the photo. "She grew up to be so beautiful" Hotch says smiling one last time at the picture and then gave my phone back to me. "So did Jessica. Their both beautiful young women" I say, grateful that I had given birth to two beautiful twin daughters.