Chapter 20: Making you smile

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Those of you who can't wait for Marco and Jessica to be together, well this your chapter.Because this is where their love story really starts❤

Jessica's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly start to open my eyes and instantly close them again, as I just see a bright light shining. I open my eyes again and blink a few times, before getting used to the light and I look around the room to see that I'm attached to cables and that I'm most importantly in a hospital room.

Just fucking great.......

My eyes fall down to a head rested on my bed, brown hair messed up and a tattoo hand ontop of mine. I smile slightly and move my hand slowly away from under his. And just then I see Marco lift his head, looking around the room still half asleep.

His eyes meet mine and a smile forms slightly. "You're awake" He says smiling slightly. "Yeah, I am. It's either that or I'm asleep with my eyes open" I say smiling and he just shakes his head smirking. "Of course, you'll say that" He says smirking as he looks at me and I just smile. "Where's everyone?" I ask looking around the hospital room and just see a light brown handbag on the couch that's in the room. "They all went home to go get some rest and to just....." Marco says sighing and look at him slightly confused. "To just what?" I ask confused as I look at Marco. "To go and calm down" Marco says and I look at him confused.

Are people that mad at me? I mean it was just a minor car crash......Well I guess it wasn't that minor....

"What do you mean, they had to calm down?" I ask looking at Marco still slightly confused. "They got into a fight" Marco says sighing and look at him confused and also surprised. "How?" I asked. "Jaydene completely lost it and yelling out everyone's secrets" Marco says and I just sigh shaking my head. "How bad is it?" I ask looking at him worried. "Well, I don't think they'll be talking to each other very soon and I also don't think most of the couples will be getting back together soon" Marco says and I sigh resting my head on my pillow.

Just great.....Out of all the things that have happened through out this week, this is something I never thought could happen between my best friends....

"You okay?" Marco asks looking at me and I just sighs softly nodding my head slowly. "I'll fix it, don't worry" I say sighing and I just see Marco nod his head, from the corner of my eye. My eyes fall on the light brown that's on the couch again. "Who's handbag is that?" I ask softly looking at the handbag before I look back at Marco. "Oh that's Jennifer's handbag" Marco says looking at me and I just look at him slightly surprised.

This is actually surprising, I didn't think Jennifer would want to see me again. Especially after we found out we're twins.......

"Where is she then, if her handbag's here?" I ask confused. Because I'm pretty sure, last time checked no one leaves their handbag in a hospital, especially if you're going somewhere else...

"She went to go get some coffee" Marco says looking at me and I just see a slight smile form on his lips. "What you staring at?" I ask trying not to smile. He just keeps staring at me, not saying a word at all. "Nothing.....Don't worry about it, Hotchner" Marco says smirking as he shakes his head slightly. "Whatever you say, Jerk face" I say shaking my head as I smile.

I can't believe Marco Rodriquez actually just made me smile......

"Hey" I hear Jennifer's normal kind voice as she walks into the hospital room with a smile on her face. "Hey, Bookworm" I say smiling back returning the gesture. Jennifer just shakes her head smiling and sighs, knowing she won't get me to stop calling her. "How you feeling?" She asks giving Marco his coffee as she looks at me worried. "I'm feeling fine" I say smiling slightly and Jennifer nods smiling as she sits down on the couch that's in the hospital room.