Chapter 4: Hockey Practises

Jessica's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting in Maths busy making a new remix, when I feel a paperball hitting my head. I turn my head to the side and see that Storm threw it. He just points towards the front of the class. I look infront of the class to see Miss. Smith tapping her foot at me. "Well, Miss. Hotchner. Whats the answer to this sum, that I wrote on the board?" She says pointing towards the board. I look at the board. "I know that you wrote it on the board and the answer is 657" I say before going back to making my remix. "Wrong, Jessica it's-" Miss Smith gets cut off when Jennifer starts speaking. "Actually, Miss Smith. Jessica's right the answer is 657. Your wrong, because your suppose to times 2 with 13 before adding 621 to the answer" Jennifer says walking up to the board and fixing the teacher's mistake.

Wow okay....Nerdy much. "Thank you Miss Prentiss" Miss Smith says before giving Jennifer a smile, an actual smile. "Miss, Smith!!!" I hear Caleb yell from the back of the class. Caleb is my cousin, my uncle Shean's cousin. He's best friends with Marco and Paul. Caleb's just as crazy as me. "Yes, Mister Hotchner?" Miss Smith says annoyed with him. "Can I please leave your class, to go and get ready for football practise?" Caleb says using a sweet voice. "No" She says sternly before she goes back to giving us a boring lecture. "Can I please go and get ready for Cheer practise, Miss Smith. We really need to go practise hard, because we really wanna beat East High at the football game with our cheer" Melissa says in her disgusting voice. "Yes, you may Melissa." Miss Smith says and Melissa just stands up and walks out of the classroom.

"What the fuck, woman!!" Storm yells out throwing his hands up in the air. "Language!" She yells at Storm in a stern voice. "God, that's unfair. How did you even become a teacher?" Duncan says irretated with the fact that she always does this shit to us. "Ma'am may I please go now, because I have to go practise my speech for the public speaking coming up" Jennifer asks with a hand up in the air. "Yes" Miss Smith says kindly. "Miss Smith before I go, can I take a few students with me?" Jennifer asks nicely, the old woman just nods her head with a smile on her lips. "Come on you guys, you're going to be late for practise" Jennifer says waving at everyone from the sport teams to come with her.

We all stand up and walk out of the class, leaving Miss Smith with her mouth open. "You should probably close your mouth, I don't think you wanna catch a flie" Storm says cheekily. I walk over to my locker and grab my hockey stuff out of my locker. Jennifer comes and stands next to me. "Hey" I say pulling my sport bag out of my locker. "Hey, when's your next match?" She asks leaning against the locker next to mine. "Next week Friday" I say as I pull my hockey bag out of my locker. "Isn't that to soon?" She asks as I close my locker. "Nope" I say popping the "P". "Not to sound mean or rude, but don't you have to get to a practise as well?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow. "No, I can actually just learn it at home" She says shrugging. "Okay, well...you can watch football practise or hockey practise, if you want to. I'm not gonna force you" I say making my way to the locker rooms, with Jennifer following. "Sure, I'll watch. I'll read a book because it's actually nice outside" she says shrugging.

I go into the locker rooms and get dressed for hockey practise, while Jennifer waits outside for me. I get dressed and put my hair in a bun before walking out, making my way to the field for hockey practise.

 I get dressed and put my hair in a bun before walking out, making my way to the field for hockey practise