Chapter 13: Older Brothers

Emily's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I look over at Jennifer, to see that she looked worry in a way as she looked at my laptop screen. I look at her carefully and look down at her hands to see her clencing her fists over and over again, just like Hotch. Jennifer is so much like Hotch in so many ways. It's like their exactly the same person, well except for the age and the gender other wise they are exactly the same. Jennifer's just like Hotch when she worries or stresses, she starts to clench her fists over and over again. I turn my laptop back to face me and close it before turning my attention towards her, where she's still clencing her fists. "What did you see, that caused you to suddenly start worring?" I ask looking at her and she just closes her eyes and takes a deep breathe before opening her eyes again and looking at me again. "Nothing" She says not making any eye-contact with me. "Jennifer, I know when you're lying. Please tell me, it might help in the case" I say looking at her as she sighs before making eye-contact with me.

"Nothing, I promise. I'm just stressing about my Math test tommorow" She says looking me straight in the eyes this time. I didn't really believe it, but I'm not gonna push her to tell me. I know, she'll tell me when she's ready. "Okay, if you say so.....Change of subject, how was the party?" I ask with a smile, hoping she liked it. That's another thing Jennifer has that Hotch has. They both don't like partys and their to serious sometimes and should let loose once in their lifes. "It was nice in it's own way" She says shrugging as she takes another sip from her water. "That's the first. So what changed your mind?" I ask confused and curious. Because she never likes a High School Party. "Because I had a friend there with me. A friend that's almost just like me." She says with a slight smile on her lips as she closes her water bottle slowly.

"That's great honey!!" I almost yell. I know it sounds like Jennifer never makes friends. But she can make friends, it's just hard for her to find a friend that understands. "Yeah, I guess" Jennifer says shrugging slightly. "What's her name?" I ask curious about her new friend. "Michelle........Michelle Adams" She says giving me her friend's surname as well. "Well, good night. I should get some rest it's anyway school tommorow still" She says hugging me goodnight. After she went up stairs to her room, I just open my laptop again and went on with the case files and the records of the four criminals that escaped.

After a few hours I felt my eyes starting to close, so I decided to go to bed. I close my laptop and make my way up stairs to my room. As I walk up the stairs there's suddenly a knock on the front door. I just sigh before going back down the stairs to the front door. As I open the front door, I just see Alvez standing there on my front porge. "Uhhh, hi" I say awkwardly, because I mean it's a bit suprising that Luke's standing in the middle of the night on my front porge. Don't you think. "Hi, can I come in" He asks anxious since he's almost pacing up and down the whole time. "Yeah, sure" I say moving out of the way so that he can come in. After he came into the house, I close the front door behind him and waving at him to follow me to the living room. As we enter the  living room, we both go and sit down on a couch, accross from each other.

"You know those four criminals that escaped?" Alvez asks as he rubs his two hands together, like he's stressing about something. "Yeah?" I ask more like ask. "Well, I need your help with the two most wanted criminals that escaped" Alvez says looking at me but still rubbing he's hands together, in a very stressful way. "Why? If I may ask" I ask just making sure that it's not to personal, that get me in trouble with Hotch or the Director. Because I believe, that I've been in enough trouble with Hotch and the director. I don't really need that on my case right now. But if it's important to Luke, I'll do it even if it costs me my job. Luke's part of the team and the team's my family. Plus he's like a brother to me just like the rest of the men on that team. Well, except Rossi, he's like a father to me and well Hotch, I'm not really sure what he is to me at the moment. But I do know he's like family to me.