Chapter 7: Miami Wedding Plans

Jennifer's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jaydene's parents killed people for no reason at all. They used to use her as their dealer for the drugs..." Jessica just stops for a moment as she takes a deep breath before going on. "They use to abuse her and her father raped her twice. One time one of her father's friends came up to her and tried to rape her and she just grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the heart as self defense. But the court saw it as murder. And when a case came up against her parents, Alvez went to interrogate her in Juwie then he found out that she's actually innocent and then she got out of Juwie. When she got out and they arrested her parents, they needed her to testify against them and so she did. But after she testified her father's last words to her was 'I'll get out and find you. When I do you'll be needing a coffin, you ungrateful bitch' and since then she's been scared and to afraid to close her eyes at night" Jessica says with a sad expression on her face.

"Who does she stay with now? Since her parents are locked up" I ask getting angry. I mean who in their right mind does that to their own daughter, your own blood. How sick do you have to be? "Alvez adopted her, because she refused to go into foster care and she trusted Alvez more than anyone else on that team" Jessica says and just as she finished her sentence Beth came walking into the living room. "Jessica please take the car and go get me some red wine" Beth said to Jessica as if she's her maid in this house. "How about you go get your own red wine. Didn't you know that God blessed you with two feet and legs?" Jessica asks with attitude. "Yes I know that" Beth says with a 'duh' tone of voice. "Then go get your own. I'm not your fucking maid" Jessica says standing up from the coach and made her way upstairs to her room. Leaving me and Beth alone in the living room. Thanks alot, Jessica. (Note my sarcasm)."Can you go ge-" Beth starts but I cut her off. "No, like Jessica told you. Go get your own" I say irretated with the fact that she thinks I'm here to be her maid. I make my way up stairs, to Jessica's room.

As I walk into her room I see Jessica and Jaydene sitting on Jessica's bed, with their legs crossed. I walk up to them and saw that they we're watching TV. "Hey, Jennifer" Jaydene says joyful. Her mood changed. "Hey" I say as I join them on the bed. "What do you wanna watch?" Jessica asks holding the remote as she goes through different movies. "You should watch Step up" Jaydene says grabbing the remote out of Jessica's hand and goes into the folder that says 'Step up movies'. "Let Jennifer decide" Jessica says grabbing the remote from Jaydene and hands it to me. "But I haven't watched Step up in such a long long long time" Jaydene groans and puts her head on Jessica's lap, showing Jessica her puppy dog eyes. "You watched it yesterday!!" Jessica says. "But, but-" Jaydene says but stops when Jessica puts her hand over her mouth. "Sshh" Jessica says pointing her index finger on her lips.

"Jennifer, you may choose the movie now" She said with a smile, her hand still on Jaydene's mouth. "Let's watch Step up. I hear it's a awesome movie" I say earning a joyful yell from Jaydene. "Are you sure?" Jessica asks making sure I wanna watch the movie. "Of course she's sure. She said we're watching Step Up , so we're watching step up." Jaydene says as she grabs the remote out of my hand and plays the first movie of Step up. I just luagh at Jaydene's craziness, I look at Jessica to see her rolling her eyes playfully. I get comfier and watched the movie, which soon turned into movies.

After watching about four of the movies, I felt my eyes getting heavier. And next moment my eyes closed and I was asleep.

○○○○○○○○○

"Wake up!!!!" Jaydene yells making me jump up and look at her as she stands there with a smile on her face. "Okay, I'm up...I'm up" I say standing up and making my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I quickly shower and get dressed. I walk back into the room and see Jessica and Jaydene's already dressed. Both of them wearing their varsity Jackets.