Chapter 11: Biological Mothers

Jessica's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the door got kicked down, my father came walking into Paul's living room with a deadly look on his face. I quickly duck behind the DJ set, to hidr from my Dad. He might be a little pissed off because I sneeked out and didn't tell him about the party. "Hey, Uncle H" I hear Caleb say as he uses the nickname he gave my Dad when we were younger.

When we were little Caleb was to lazy to say Uncle Hotch or Uncle Aaron. So he decided to start calling him Uncle H. Caleb has always been lazy and probably will stay lazy for the rest of his life. "Caleb, where's Jessica?" Dad says and I don't have to even look at him to know that his pissed off at the moment. "PAUL!!!" I hear Caleb just suddenly yell at the top of his lungs......Dumbass. "What!?" Paul yells as I hear him coming closer to my Father and Caleb's 'little conversation'. "Where's Jessica?" Calen asks and you could instantly hear that he's trying to send Paul some kind of signal, not to tell my Dad where I am. "Yeah, I know where she is" Paul said and I'm betting you now he's smiling evily right now. "Good, where?" I hear my Dad ask as I move my feet a little, to get a bit more comfrotable. "She's on.....earth" Paul says pulling a Wise-ass trick. "Where on earth?" My Dad asks as if he doesn't know what Paul's gonna say next. "In America" Paul says and I could already see the smirk on his lips.

"Hey, Hotch" I hear Duncan say. "Duncan, where's Jessica?" I hear my Dad ask again. "Oh- she's hiding behind the DJ set over there" I hear Duncan say......Bastard. I'n really confused as to why I'm best friends with him, right now. He's a fucking traitor. "Jessica come out from back there" I hear my Dad say and I could already here the 'You-beter-listen-to-me-young-lady' voice. I slowly start to get back up from behind the DJ set. As I get up from behind the DJ set, first thing I see is a pissed off Dad, that's giving me his famous 'Hotch-stare'.

"Hi, Dad" I say waving at him awkwardly. "Don't 'Hi Dad' me. Go to the car...NOW!!!" He yells as he looks at me with a fucking pissed off look on his face. "I-" That's the only thing I could get out of my mouth before my Dad cut me off. "NOW JESSICA!!" He yells at me. "Fine" I say rolling my eyes at me. I start to walk out of the house but I'm just walking very fucking slowly on purpose. "Uncle H-" I hear Caleb try to speak but gets cut off by my Dad as well. "Go to the car, Caleb" I hear my Dad say strictly. "Why?" I hear Caleb ask with confusion in his tone of voice. "You're staying with me for a couple of days. So go wait in the car with Jessica" I hear my Dad say and next moment you just hear Caleb groan before walking out of the house with me,as we wait in the car for my Dad to come.

As Caleb and I wait for my Dad to finally come to the car, Caleb just started to talk and it was probably out of boredom. "Why didn't you tell your Dad about Paul's party?" He asks. "Because he would've said 'No' anyway, so what's the use" I say shrugging. "And?" Caleb asks knowing that I have another reason, to way I didn't tell my Dad about. "And because he was planning on taking me to the hospital later tonight, so we can check if I need stitches or not and you know I don't like doctors. Plus...knowing my Dad, he would've probably told the Doctors that I need stitches when I don't actually need them" I say giving into his curiosity, because I already know that he won't stop asking until he knows the reason, as to way someone's acting weirder than they usually do.

"Well..." Caleb says with a unsure tone of voice. "I. Do. Not. Need. Stitches." I say slowly making sure my Cousin will understand the words coming out of my mouth. "Fine, if you say so" Caleb says with his hands up in surrender. After a few minutes of silence, my Dad finally gets in the car. "Hey" I say awkwardly as I look over at him, just to see that he has a serious face expression on his face (Like always). I just roll my eyes before looking out the window and look at all the trees and houses the pass every 5 seconds or 2 seconds if your lucky enough.

After a while of a silent car ride, we finally got home. My Dad parked the car in the driveway and didn't even bother to get out of the car. "Caleb" My Dad says softly but loud enough so that my death cousin can hear him. "Yeah, Uncle H" Caleb says looking over at my Dad. "Please go inside the house so long. Jessica and I will be back now. And please tell Beth that I'll be home soon" My Dad says with no emotions showing on his face. "You want me to stay alone in a house with........Beth?" Caleb says with a disgusted tone of voice as he said Beth's name. "Yes, now please go" My Dad says with still no sign of emotions. Caleb just groaned before agreeing and getting out of the car and making his way inside the house.