Chapter 5: Dance Battles

Hotch's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting in my office waiting for Jessica to come back from school. She's in so much trouble right now, because she skipped detention and she got detention on her first day of the semester. I walk out of my office as I hear Jessica entering the office. I go and stand just outside my office, as Jessica throws her hockey stuff on the floor next to JJ's desk. "Jessica my office now!!" I yell as I make my way back into my office. I go and sit down in my chair as I wait for Jessica.

Finally she walks into my office. "Close the door" I say in a stern voice. She closes the office door and goes and stands infront of my desk. "What the hell happened that you got detention on your first day back!!" I say loudly at look at Jessica sternly. "Melissa and her bitches of minions walked past me and pushed me against the lockers, for no fucking reason!!" Jessica says almost yelling. "Watch your language, Jessica. So just because she pushed you had to make such a scene that you got detention!"I say starting to talk louder. "No, the problem is that she metioned my mother!!" She yells. "So you get detention for it?!" I ask still mad that she got detention. "You know what, I don't care that I got detention. It's not the end of the fucking world, Dad" She starts yelling louder. "Jessica stop with the swearing." I yell hitting my hand on my desk. "Why should I it's my mouth" She says cheekily.

"God, I swear you're just like your Mother" I yell standing up from my seat as I hit both of my hands on the desk. "You don't have the right to say that to me, Dad. Since your the one that avoids the subjct of my mother!!" She yells at me pointing her index finger towards me. "I do it because you're just gonna hate me if I tell you what happened" I yell back. "You know what? I'm sick and tired of going through life without my real mother. Because my own fucking father, doesn't even talk about her. I don't even know her fucking name. And I also don't know why the hell she isn't in my life. Because of you!!" She yells as a tear falls down her cheek.

I was about to speak when my office door opens and Beth comes in. "Sorry, Jessica. But can you please leave me and your father alone for a while?" Beth says as she comes and stands next to me. "Whatever. I was anyway on my way out" Jessica says looking at me before walking out of my office. I can't believe I just brought up her mother and I know how sensitive she is with that topic. I go and sit down in my chair and closed my eyes as I tried to clear my mind. "So babe, I found this beautiful wedding dress...." I hear Beth saying but I didn't hear the rest of her sentence. Because I was to busy looking out of my office window as Emily walks past my office.

I can't believe I still love her after everything she's done to me.....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Jessica's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe my Dad actually brought up my mother. I mean I know I might be over reacting but I grew up without my mother and my own Dad doesn't even want to talk about her. I don't even know her name or why the hell she isn't in my life anymore. I walk over to the bathroom and wash my face. I stare into the mirror. I was about to walk out of the bathroom when a woman walks in just before I could open the door. "Oh- sorry" I say smiling at her. I think she's the new Agent my Dad was talking about. "Jessica?" I hear her whisper. "Excuse me?" I say confused at how she knows my name. "Oh- nothing" She says waving me off. "Okay" I say walking past her and made my way out of the bathroom. I walk to JJ's desk and grab my bags before walking to the elevator. "Whoa!! Where do you think you're going?" Luke asks standing infront of me. "Home, please tell my Dad" I say before walking past him.

○○○○○○○○

I just got home after a long bus ride. But at least I'm home safe. I go inside and just as I close the front door, I get a text from Jaydene.