Chapter 2: New Girls

18 Years Later

Hotch's P.OV.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to my alarm going off and felt two arms wrap around waist. I turn my head and look down at a peaceful sleeping.......Beth my fiancée. Even if deep down she isn't the person I wanted sleeping next to me. I still can't forget about Emily and I still love her. But what she did to me 18 years ago, is very painful. I can't even forget about her becuase I have a everyday reminder of her. Jessica is alot like Emily in all kind of ways.

All these years I've been making sure that Jessica doesn't get hurt like I did. Jessica's one of those people who stands out from a growd of people. She loves shoking colours and glow and the dark things. She loves her music and even makes her own remixes some times. She's very special, but she's very sarcastic and cheeky. Just like her mother.

I softly and gently take Beth's arms and unwrap them from my waist. She just curls up in the sheets and sleeps further. I love Beth, but not as much as I love Emily. I stand up and make my way to the bathroom. I take a shower and get dressed for work. I have to be at the office earlier than usual becuase I have to show the new Agent around and talk to her about how we work. That's the worsr part of my job.

I walk into Jessica's room, to see her fast asleep in her bed. Her back facing me. I walk over to her and start to lightly shake her. "Jessie, come on wake up. It's school" I say softly still shaking her a little. She starts to move a little before turning around and lying on her back. "Go away and let the Awesome person sleep" She mumbles half asleep. "Jessica, wake up. It's Monday morning. It's time for school and it's a new semester" I say a bit louder. She groans before slowly sitting up. "Happy now? My eyes are open and now I can see the bright light that burns my own awesome skin" She says covering her eyes as the sun shines through her window. "It's not that bad, Jess. Just get up and get ready for school, please" I say walking out of her room and made my way down stairs, to get some coffee.

■■■■■■■■■■■■

Jessica's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get out of bed, after a rational argument with my self-concence. I walk into my bathroom and first thing I do is look in the mirror. I'm not like obsessed with myself, it's just I snuk out last night to go to a party that Duncan one of my best friends threw. God, Nanny McPhee would look more attractive then me right now.

I get in the shower and try my best to let my tiredness flow down to the drain with the water. But unfortunately my tiredness just got worse by the minute, nope sorry by the second. I get out of the shower after about 20 minutes. I walk over to my closet, with a towel wrapped around my body as I search for clothes to wear, for the first day back at school and a new semester. Thank all the Gods there is. Thank the Greek Gods and even Thank the Pizza Gods, that it's the last semester of senior year.

I decided on my usual cool clothes yet a bit colourful. I brushed my hair out and put it in a high poinytail. I look into the mirror one last time before grabbing my sunglasses and phone and making my way dowstairs to the kitchen.