~©©chapter three ®®~

Your POV

When i look up i saw a black skeleton wearing a varsity and has 'PJ' on it.

"Im sorry" i apologize while getting my glasses and getting up as well.

I was dusting my skirt with my bro helping.

"YOU BETTER BE NERD!" he yelled getting inside the room with a purple girl, fish lady and a cat but before 'PJ' come in he.

F*cking shove jimmy aside i cant...

I gave jimmy my glasses. I slam my hand on the desk where PJ is sitting "wha-" i cut him off by grabbing his collar of his shirt and lifting him up.

"Dont you dare do that to my brother ever again or else..." I said with a creepy dark voice

"Or else what?!?" He said death glaring at me but i death glare him more intense with my (y/c) turned to red.

"Or else ill see you in hell buddy..." I said then there was jimmy tugging my uniform saying "(y/n)! Stop im perfectly fine!".

After jimmy said that my aura calmed down putting PJ down. I saw fear on he's friends eye while they're stepping back. " alright, *sigh* if you say so bro..."

I said as i got my glasses and wore them like a nerd. And go to the next class arts.

PJ's POV

I was gonna beat up the one who bump into me but when i her shes beautiful she has (h/l) color (f/c).

I just shouted at her and shove the guy behind her.

While We were on the seat undyne and the others asked me why i didnt beat them up.

But why i didnt? She wears a glasses shes a nerd and im a jock... Why?

After we talked someone slammed their hand on my table "wha-" i got cut off by some one lifting me up my my collar.

"Dont you ever do that to my brother again or else..." They said. When i look who it is it was the girl i bumped into her (e/c) becoming red and so as her hair.

I was pretty scared but i didnt show it

"Or else what?!?"... I was sweating by that time.

" ir else i'll see you in hell buddy..." She said with a dark tone.

Ok im scared as shit now!

Thankfully her brother stopped her. Then she let go of me and wear her glasses then walk away.(like a boss)