~©©chapter nine®®~

Your POV

Shiiiiiiit gymnastics i dont want to be a show off but need it. Im good at everything dudes and bruhs.

There was some one before me well teacher coach was making us jump in the trampoline with back flipping.

There was a bunny who winks at PJ and PJ is in same class by the way...

Im gonna call the bunny. bitchy (:3) therr she was jumping at the trampoline and flips only one time then land on its feet... Pch

Its my turn now and i too off my shoes and jump at the trampoline i actually reach the gym's roof but i didnt let my self go upper than thet shit.

Then i flip 20 times cause i can and landed on my feet.

Everyone was still in shock looking at me i just shrug and go to my line but the teacher has a blush...

Hmm... Wut...

Well never mind that after few minutes the snap out of it and continue.

~time skip~

The bell rang and next science.

I went to the room but no one was their yet. Then the door was slammed open but not to hard as i look who it is.

Its a skeleton in a lab coat who i guess it mr. Sci he has tons of book in his hands too so i guess thats why he kicked the door.

His legs were shaking like noodles i decide to help him as my left eye was closed and open my right eye which is glowing (f/c).

As i lift the books with magic he was shocked at first then looked at me and i just nodded as i put the books on his desk his walking towards it too.

He sat down waiting for the students to come.

The bell rang.

The dipshits burst inside.

Then i introduce myself blah blah blah then Mr. Sci started the lesson.

Its about what creates the rainbow and what color has the fastest wave length (hey im studying too!)

He calls me up. Well he'll regret that. I started to explain how those sci stuff worked

*20 minutes for god's sake later*

and i got AA+ (how does that work?)