~©©chapter four ®®~

YOUR POV

We reach the art room me and jimmy are still scolding me for using my magic.

"Sis i told you to never show them those!" He yelled at me we were in the art room but no one is around yet.

Jimmy keep scolding me but...
"Thank you... I know you did it for me" such a cinnamon roll said shyly.

I just messed his hair then he complains "sis stahp! Im not a little kid!" He said. "Love ya bro" i said giving him a closed eye smiled.

But i can feel his smile and tears then he hugged me. I hugged back.

His still sobbing hugging me making my uniform wet but i dont really care. I just rub his back.

Then the teach came in see us hugging. "*ahem* you could do that outside" the teach said.

Then i look at him and saw "sup inky" i said and jimmy turned around.

Inky looked at me for a good minute... "Uhh... You guys are the new students?" He asked. I just face palmed. I teleported in front of him which made him flinch.

I was gonna flicked his fore head but before i do he closed his eyes maybe he thought i was gonna attack him.

I flicked his fore head  gently and said "inky kinky" his eye(sockets) were wide opened and shouted.

"(Y/N)?!?" He shouted.
"The one and only" i said proud.

"What are you doing here?!?"
He said very panic.

"What dont like it?" I said.

"No its not that we were child were in the same ag-" i cut him off by putting my hand on his mouth (teeth).

To shut him up knowing my brother can hear him.
I leaned on his skull
"Tell him and you die..." I whispered with a dark voice and he just nod his skull.

"Good" i said with a cheerful tone and jimmy looks confused. Dont blame him i look at him and shrugs.

Then the bell rang the students were rushing in specially girls cant blame inky for being hot... Lolz but i know glitchy and inky liles each other...

"Ok class as you know im ink and you can call me mr. Ink and today we have new students. Will you introduce your selves?" He said looking at us.

I stand up and so as jimmy we walked towards the front and 'introduce' our selves.

(Ill pick your last name sorry!)

"Howdy! Im jimmy amazon!" (I totally found that on google)
Jimmy said.

"Sup im (y/n amazon..." I said with a badass tone the guys blushed while the girls... Making goo-goo eyes on my bro...

"By the way!" I said putting an arm around jimmy and cover his ears (thats why he is too innocent).

"GiRlS aNd BoYs gEt NeAr oR bUlLy HiM YoU WiLl pAy ThE PrIcE" i said in a dark glitchy tone.

I took my hands off his ears and said "nice to meet you all!" In a cheerful tone.

We came back to our sits and the people we past are flinching in scared maybe?.

Then ink started the lessons...