~chap: twenty two~

Your POV

I dont really mind them kissing... Their expression were priceless tho XD

Any way they did what i asked them to do... On the speaker...

"Everyone in the school must evacuate
Immediately except for the teachers!.

The teachers must go to gym now!!!"

As councilor muffet said that the immediately get out of the school gladly...

I teleported on the gym with my cloak,goggles and mask.
So they didnt know who am I...

Every teachers gathered at the gym as i started to explain about voideds...

"Alright teachers!! There will be voideds come here in 5 minutes! If you cant fight back out now and watch over the students!!" I yelled through the gym so it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

Then there's a big portal on the left side of the gym.

Some stared at it in shock and confusion...

Then its all quiet...

A small black ball roll that came through the portal coming towards us. It stopped when its 10 inch away... Why am i measuring this shit?!?

I cant help but grin at it knowing what it was...

I got my scythe and different kinds of gaster blasters, some knifes,shuriken on my left thigh and kunai knife at the other.

I have 10mm gun on my left hand and waist, scythe on my right hand...

The teachers look at me as i ready my weapons so it means its an enemy...

The ball turned into a liquid then it formed it self.

Its still a goof but has a body once it shouted on us.

A thousands of them followed from portal.

Then The war begun.