~©©chapter five ®®~

Your POV

Ink said that we need to draw something important to us.

Its something not someone k.
I draw a ring that is belonged to....my mother....

(Mah drawing sucks imagine that its pretty -_-)

Inky or Mr. Ink came from behind me.

"I see that you are good as always" he startled me so i punched him... Well almost.

My fist was about a pinch close to his face. Every body was staring at me even jimmy.

Then inky has an anime sweat drop in his bone cheek. I put down my hand and said "im sorry mr. Ink" i said closing me eyes and turn my head towards my drawing.

"I-its ok its my fault for startling you" he said stuttering.

I just sigh and the bell rang i got up from my chair and packing my things. While there is still awkward silence in the room.

I was about to get out of the room but before i do i put my drawing in his desk and get out. There is still silence and stares.

It was lunch and i get to my locker. I opened it and put my bag in it. Then get my wallet and lock my locker.

Then jimmy came to me talking about what i did as i have him $200 (rich).

I walk towards the infirmary to check on pallet. I saw him talking with mrs. Toriel who has a smug grin on her face but still keeping an motherly aura.

Pallet has a (dunno the color of his blush) hue in his face i guess mrs. Toriel was saying something that embarrass him.

I was about to knock but i heard their conversation "you like her dont you my child?" Tori said.

"W-what? W-who?" Pallet was stuttering. I didnt heard the girl's name but pallet's blush was all over his face his even steaming up.

"Y-yes i do" pallet said without much stuttering.

I knock at the door and saw pallet's priceless expression i hold my laugh. "Come on now pallet! Lets eat lunch!" I said cheerfully his blush grew more if thats possible cause he's already steaming up.

He just nods weakly.

And i came in and grab his hand and pulled him in a hug and turning my face to tori.

"Please mrs. Toriel dont embarrass him much he might past out again" then tori just nods then i pull off from hug he seemed to calmed down.

Then i pull him over the dining area (dunno what to call).